Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 3, 2013
Lovely, high quality watch! I bought it to match my rose gold princess cut wedding set and am so happy I did. This watch is not only beautiful, but can be dressy or casual depending on the outfit. I have never been a big watch wearer, but after this purchase, I am loving showing off this fashionable time piece! I also bought the premium five year warranty so that I can enjoy this watch many years to come.
on November 24, 2013
A very nice watch.

Very nice presentation.

The watch is very good. The price is ecónomico clock, so the clock is keeping the price.

Recommended 100%
on November 10, 2011
This is a surprisingly substantial watch, given that the watch band is lightweight rubber. The weight comes from the solid stainless steel case which looks and feels well-made. Following are my comments in no particular order:

WATCH BAND
Has a nice length to also accommodate larger wrists. I find that Amazon's watch band length description of "Women's Standard" can vary widely depending on the brand. However, the Invicta Angel band is of the longer length, I'd say it is the same as my Michele Tahitian Jelly Bean, and definitely longer than my AK Anne Klein Women's 109657TQWT, also sold here on Amazon. I am mentioning this only in case someone knows these models and can compare. In any case this is a comfortable and flexible watch band. Nice touch: the rose-gold colored buckle.

For those with sensitive noses: The rubber emanates an unpleasant plastic-y odor. To me this is quite noticeable when I hold my wrist anywhere near my face. I hope this will dissipate quickly because in my case it is headache-inducing.

CASE
As mentioned above, the case is of solid quality. I was very pleasantly surprised, especially at that price.

DIAL
I really like the dial. The hands are luminous - practical for movie theaters and similar situations. The combination of what the description calls "both dot and Arabic markers" gives the watch a certain classic appearance, especially together with the rose gold, and in my opinion tones down the flashiness at exactly the right amount. The watch still makes a statement but does not look gaudy. Also classy-looking are the small date and seconds dials. These sport very tiny, precise concentric ridges which reflect light nicely.

OVERALL
The 1304 Angel is sportive and flashy at the same time, it can easily be adapted to a variety of looks - dressed up or down, whatever suits the wearer. Personally I would tone down the rest of my outfit when wearing this watch - keep it simple and let the watch be the statement piece it is. But that's a highly individual choice. I'm sure it will look good regardless.

The two star deduction is for that ominous odor coming from the watch band. It does take away considerably from my enjoyment of the watch and makes me wonder what chemicals were used for that band. If that odor does not go away soon, I might have to return the watch despite liking it otherwise...
on July 6, 2016
awesome deal on invicta watch came in a wooden box very exotic looking even the packaging, gave it as a gift and she loves it
on July 25, 2013
Well my wife loves it
What's more - she keeps getting rave reviews from everyone.
That makes it a big winner in my books
on March 3, 2017
Excelente
on October 24, 2012
I purchased this watch for my wife as a "I'm thinking about you gift". When she put it on she had a funny look on her face like "this isn't me". I thought I was going to send it back until she started to get compliments from everyone who saw her wearing it. I mean everyone! Now she won't take it off. Great Job Invicta!
on June 5, 2013
Excellent presentation, is more than I expected, quality product and very elegant. Recommend purchase to those who like this type of watch.
on June 13, 2016
The battery on it it was dead
on October 25, 2013
Spectacular watch. Very reasonably priced. This watch is an incredible buy. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an impressive women's watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.