Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on January 17, 2014
The larger size and rectangle shape make this watch so interesting! I waited a few weeks of wear before reviewing and the watch still works well and looks great! I love the various colored straps that are easy to replace and completely change the look of the watch. The straps are at first difficult to bend and feel a little awkward, but they eventually become softer and more comfortable. The one problem with the 2 Invicta watches is that I tried to register for my warranties on their website and kept running into difficulties with their site and ultimately gave up. Not sure if that's on purpose or not...
on December 7, 2013
I'm very happy with this watch. I am a tall woman with large wrists, most women's watches look comically small on my wrist and make me feel like I have monster hands. This is a larger than usual watch and looks proportional on me. I was concerned that the bands would be too short because there were no measurements given, but they fit just fine on my 6 1/2" wrists. I haven't quite found the sweet spot on fit yet because of the stiffness of the band, but even when it's too big there are 3 extra holes.

The bands are very stiff. They don't smell like leather, they smell like chemicals. They do have "Genuine Leather" etched inside, so I presume they're simply made of very cheap leather. For the cost, this seems like a reasonable compromise to me if it's so. If they're not leather, not so much. I just got this recently, so it's too soon to tell if the bands will soften up like normal leather does. I guess if it is leather, the smell comes from the dye, but my leather purses are dyed and they all smell like leather, so I admit that I'm just not convinced.

The hands have that green glow-in-the dark paint on them, the numbers do not. I wasn't sure from the picture if that was the case or if there were holes in the hands.
on July 16, 2014
I like Lupahs. I actually own 4 - 2x silver (MOP/silver dial, Arabic/Roman index), 2x gold (gold/brown dial, Roman/Arabic). I like how it sits on my wrist - it has some nice weight, and I adore its retro shape. So naturally a rose gold Lupah should be next, I thought. The watch itself is great - a classic Lupah, and it looks really cute in the rose gold/MOP combo. Except I was shipped what appeared to be a previous return, and the case had some hairline scratches on one side. Well, that's not what knocked down my rating.

What I didn't really care for was the fine shine powder (smaller than glitter but visible) they dusted inside the glossy coating of the straps. It's like those "glow" powders you get at a drugstore - to give straps a healthy glow, I guess. I didn't notice this (or couldn't have noticed) from the photos. Patent finish is one thing, but sparkly pixie dust on watch bands... seems a bit cheesy (my personal opinion). Maybe it works if you are young, like in teens or 20s, and during summer. So if you're the kind of person who likes everything shiny, then you'd probably love it. Unfortunately, not so much for this old lady :P
on December 10, 2013
Beautiful, and readable numbers in an analog watch for a change! Rare to find rose gold; reminiscent of a lovely l930s watch I have that I've been lamenting no longer runs (no parts available any more..)
on December 9, 2013
This is the nicest watch I got . The five leather strap set itself would worth much more than the current price. Very refined and elegant. Love it!
on September 24, 2013
Beautiful quality. Nicely made. The photo looks great, but unless you are an older person or maybe with poor vision, I think you'd probably not like this watch. It's really big and really thick. The lens is magnified and thick too. Don't get me wrong, the vintage type styling is cool, but my wrist is small. The bands are nice quality too, but a bit too dainty for the size of the watch itself. I am so bummed to have to return it.
on November 21, 2013
Great watch my wife loves it. Works well high quality! Would highly recommend it! Just as I expect it to be
on January 26, 2014
I really liked this watch. I loved the look. The feel was comfortable when it would stay put
on my wrist. The band was too stiff and I was afraid it would continually spin on my small wrist.
I could never see the time unless I would move the face or watch back to the top of my wrist.
on December 26, 2013
Very nice, not for casual wear. Good buy as this watch can be worn with different outfits. I would recommend this watch.
on July 14, 2014
I love it. I love the look of the Invicta watches. This watch is classy & the #s are larger making it easier to read. I like the different color watch bands. I use black during the week for my professional look & blue on the weekend for fun. I did not have trouble figuring out how to change the bands. Some people said it is stiff which it was. I bent the band in different places to work it to be more flexible which helped.
I am very satisfied with the watch.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question