Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 14369 Angel Analog Display Swiss Quartz Rose Gold Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on January 27, 2015
My wife loves this gift
on June 21, 2015
Love, Love, Love, my new watch. First day I wore it to work I received numerous compliments.
on September 10, 2015
The watch is nice and it works with no problem at all. I wear this watch almost everyday at work. It is very attractive and I had received compliments from my office mates and my customers. I hope the rose gold color will not change in the future.
on August 28, 2014
Really big, really bold! The pink face with the rose gold is so nice!! Had 5 links taken out, I have a small wrist - love love love!! Has a screw down crown, unscrew to adjust the hands!!
on June 27, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this watch! I have nothing but good things to say about it. I would definitely recommend getting one!
on June 15, 2014
This watch is a classic. It tells who u or and what ur about it got eyes watching ur hand every time you make a move.its just that obvious. It speak for it self.slot of complement. Thanks again INVICTA.I LOVE your styles.
on May 20, 2014
This is my first Invicta and I am a big fan. I started buying them for my husband and he is starting a collection.
on April 14, 2014
It looks to be a nicely finished watch, with high quality materials. It looks better than the pictures. It is luxurious. I'm glad
on February 25, 2014
Plenty of room in the bracelet. I will have to have a link or two taken out of mine. It has a large face making it very easy to read.
on February 20, 2014
Love it! Very good looking watch. Quite large but still very feminine. Received several compliments the first time I wore it. Would definetly recommend it.

See 1 answered question