We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Flame-fusion crystal; white ceramic case and bracelet
- Gold tone second hand
- Gold dial with gold tone and white hands and gold tone roman numerals; luminous; 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel textured bezel and crown with clear crystal cabochon
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
This spellbinding timepiece from the Ceramics series by Invicta will add spice to your wardrobe. Its white ceramic bracelet is accentuated by a gold-tone pave finished bezel. The gold-tone dial with its sunray finish and the matching roman numerals adds a touch of class and taste. Its hidden deployment clasp makes the band appear seamless around your wrist and contours as if it were made for you, the perfect addition to any woman's wardrobe.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00EZ1F4OC
- Item model number: 14902
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 13, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||33 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||1 year seller warranty, water resistant|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|