Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on December 29, 2014
Despite the name "PRO DIVER" prominently displayed on the dial, this is not a dive watch (as Amazon clearly tells you). It is labelled 100 meter water resistant -- swim in a pool, don't go diving with it. Personally, I use a dive computer to keep time for me anyway.

The Amazon headline at the time I bought the watch describes it at the top as a women's watch. Under "Description" lower on the page, it displays an ad for the men's watch. I actually wonder whether this is the men's watch, but I like it, so I'm keeping it.

This is on the large size for a women's watch. Definitely more of a "boyfriend style." The band is very large. After removing all the removable links, it is loose -- but not so loose that it actually rotates on my wrist. If you have smaller wrists, this isn't the watch for you. Heavy, but you get used to it quickly.

I love the blue face. The markings (instead of numbers) are large, and the white hands stand out well on the blue, making the watch easy to read. There are markings for each "small" number between the "big" numbers, and there is a second hand -- appropriate if you need to take a heart rate or use the watch to time something. The date is also large enough to read easily. The glow-in-the-dark feature is present, but not bright enough to make it functionally useful. The unidirectional bezel is functional. It has individual minute markings through 15 minutes, then every five minutes for the rest of the hour.

About the clasp -- the safety over the fold-over clasp is VERY hard to open. With my short nails, I actually have to use whatever slim object is available to open the clasp. Boo.

It came with the Invicta o-ring sealed box. I have no idea what that's supposed to be for. Any suggestions?

Overall, a terrific watch IF you don't need to use it for diving (swimming okay), and IF your wrists aren't very small.
on December 24, 2013
An earlier reviewer said she didn't like the watch because it was too heavy.

I just have to laugh. This watch is heavy, yes. But that's why it's so great. Unlike so many women's watches that feel like they are made of aluminum foil, this watch is serious. My wife, a large animal veterinarian, absolutely loves this watch. It's sturdy, the finish is great, the band is well made and able to stand up to anything.

It's a dive watch. It's not a fluffy piece of costume jewelry. It's perfect for its intended use.
on December 31, 2013
The watch is very large, both the face and the band length. I have no trouble wearing an 8" bracelet, but this watch is too big and spins on my wrist. I will have a couple links taken out. The watch is beautiful!
on December 25, 2015
My bad for not reading the reviews first. Bought for my wife for Christmas. We do a lot of boating and fishing and are in the water quite often. Thought I would get her something she could just leave on all the time. Several things will prevent this.
First, this is HUGE for a ladies watch. I even looked up my order to be sure I didn't order men's instead. I am a big man and can almost never find a watch off the shelf large enough for my large wrists. This watch fit me perfectly right out of the box. In fact I could take up one hole in the latch and keep it from moving around on my wrist at all.
Second, it is advertised as 'Diver' watch. Even says Diver on face. Yet it does not have a screw down stem and description says "Do not immerse in water". So it's a diver's watch that can't go underwater. Duh!
On the plus side, it looks very nice. Seems to be keeping time OK. Agree with other reviewer that the second hand does not quite index to the markers. Hits dead on from 5 after to 25 after but then is just short on from 30 to 00. Not a huge deal but I've seen $10 watches that do better than that. Haven't decided what to do yet, keep or return. Quit wearing watches years ago because fit selection was so narrow. I may keep for an everyday wear for myself since it does fit and looks like a man's watch. Just have to remember to take off before I get in the water.
on April 14, 2015
I got this watch to replace a broken Wenger diving watch. This is nice looking and was a good price but still big for a ladies watch - and I like big watches. I had to take every link out I could to get it to fit. Be aware that the case diameter of 36mm is the face only - it is almost 40mm to the dial - a bit misleading. I plan to keep it but it won't be my favorite watch by far.

Update - I decided I like the size of this watch and really like the fact that it is not too heavy - I have some other watches with the same size face/case that are much heavier feeling on my wrist - I can hardly feel this watch is even on. Funny, I said it wouldn't be my favorite watch, but I catch myself wearing this one more than my others!
on June 17, 2017
Love this watch and have been wearing it every day for almost a year in and out of the shower, Lake, ocean, everywhere. Only giving it four stars because the face does not rotate as my rose gold Invicta watch did.
on September 18, 2017
I bought this watch in 2015 (Yes, my review is quite late). I absolutely love this watch. Yes i had to resize it, but i have to do that with all my watches so no problem for me there. I have worn it in the pool, worn it under a waterfall while on vacation and it still works.
Overall a great watch for a good price.
Note: pics of the watch's current condition at 2+ years old.
review image review image
on November 16, 2014
Got this watch for my husband to use as an everyday casual watch when he isn't wearing his Movado. He has smallish hands and after carefully reading many reviews regarding the InvictA watches decided the woman's was a better size for him. It's plenty big enough, and very attractive. There's a huge selection of InvictA watches, so take some time and think about the features you want. The blue face and silver hands make it much easier to read than a silver or pearl face. Works great so far. We wanted something sturdy, inexpensive, and functional that still looks good. This filled the bill. And at this price, if it dies in a year or so I won't feel cheated. Thanks InvictA!
on May 13, 2014
Prompted by an Amazon email advertising Mother's Day specials, I bought one of these for my fiance' for a Mother's Day present. The deal promised overnight FedEx shipping, with a delivery date of Friday, May 9th, in plenty of time for Mother's Day. A very battered cardboard shipping box FINALLY arrived on Tuesday, May 13th, kinda late for Mother's Day. Fortunately, the sturdy plastic Invicta box protected the watch.

The watch itself feels cheap. The links on the watch band are hollow rather than solid, not solid and sturdy like other Pro Diver watches that I and my fiance' have. The bezel is so loose and sloppy that it rotates both ways. The second hand doesn't align with the chapter markers on the dial. The adjustment of the hands is crude and coarse. In short, the watch feels like a ten dollar Walmart watch.

At 37mm, this is large for a women's watch, but not so large that it looks cumbersome. I had to remove every extra link, and pin the clasp to the innermost hole from the watch, and it is still a wee bit loose on my fiancé's wrist. If you've got small wrists, the size may be a problem for you. This watch would fit a large man's wrist easily, and not look out of place.

Invicta watches are not high end watches by any means, but they are generally a very good value; this watch is NOT a good value. This watch "lists" for $495; even at a heavily "discounted" $70, it is overpriced. It is unfortunately one of the very few Women's Invicta Pro Divers that have the coined bezel, which to my taste, is preferable to the scalloped bezel.

As an alternative, I would recommend looking at the Women's Pro Diver 8939 type watches. While these are smaller, 25 mm, and they have a scalloped rather than coined bezel, they are of much more robust construction with a better movement. They cost less too.
on November 14, 2013
I've only had it a few days but really like it. The band is HUGE, but easy enough to get links removed (I had 5 and could have done 6, that big). Great looking and seemingly sturdy.