Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 1, 2014
I bought it for my wife. She love the watch very much. She was beaming all over for the overall appearance of the watch. She loved it so that she wore it to church on christmas day even with the oversized wrist band. Just few days after Christmas, she had the chain sized by a jeweler by removing a couple of links. She wore it again on the sunday after christmas. Let's hope it continues to perform for a lot of years. I am thinking about buying the kind of men's version with chronos of course.
on August 4, 2014
Bought this as part of an anniversary gift for my wife. So far, so good. The face is definitely mid-sized, so if you like a traditional, small faced women's watch, this will be a disappointment. The finish is nice, and certainly better than you'd expect for the discounted price here. The local jeweler was needed to remove a few links and they cautioned that since this is gold plated, they might slightly scratch the bracelet surface.

Overall, this is a bit fancy for a knockaround watch, but, I didn't want my wife to continue to bash her really nice watch for chores and stuff. The price is such that you can wear this watch for dress-up, but you won't lose sleep if something bad happens. Given that many of the plastic analog watches were just as, if not more expensive, this is a good deal!
on March 27, 2014
This sporty watch is just want I wanted. It is a deep rose gold color, the face is large and easy to read, and the black edge of the bezel adds a nice contrast. As with most watches I had to have a few links removed. I don't consider this a major issue since this is true of just about every woman's watch I have ever purchased. The Invicta name adds a level of quality on which I have come to depend. If you are looking for a dress watch this is not it. If you are in the market for a sporty, easy to read and wear showpiece, then this is the watch for you.
on April 22, 2017
Nice comfortable watch. However it scratches very easily. Cannot rub against anything. I only wear it when I am going out or it will be ruined. Already scratched up after 3 times wear to work.
on October 23, 2017
I love the rose gold color. It is so attractive. It is large for me which I love because I can wear it as a bracelet. Very attractive. Also easy to read except for the date field which is very small.
on September 15, 2017
Looks good. Keeps time well. Not a dive watch at all. Not waterproof or sturdy. Pin doesn't screw in or out, so not appropriate for water intensive activities. Pin protrudes and got caught on a wire, resulting in pin being pulled from watch. Cost to repair was more than cost of watch.
on November 14, 2013
I like the watch. It's a pretty color. The face is quite large but that's what's happening in ladies watches these days. It is easy to read and keeps perfect time. The only issue I am having with the watch is the band. It comes with a very large band which is good because I have a large wrist however after removing 2 links I find that I need to remove 1/2 link more and it doesn't come with any half links. Because of this it does move around on my wrist a bit. I'm going to see if I can take one more whole link out and it still be comfortable. I am a diver but I don't dive very often but because it is a dive watch it is waterproof so that is a plus.
on December 4, 2013
everything claimed about this watch is good except it designed not for slim wrists, but it is very good value for this watch.
on June 22, 2014
Watch came in an Invicta hard plastic watch case (very nice). The watch was protected from scratching not only by the hard case it was shipped in, but also by the plastic wrapping around the band, face and backing of the watch. Arrived in working condition and looks great.
on November 25, 2013
Bought for my wife. She loves the rose color. Watch is rather large for a woman's watch and she intends to use it only for casual circumstances.