Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on December 14, 2013
I really wanted to buy a rectangular watch and saw this for a good reasonable price. So, I bought it...it was so big for my wrist so I had to adjust and remove some ...so far I didn't have any hard time because I have some tools to use...I really love it...looks like an expensive watch...stunning...
on April 22, 2014
Bought the watch for my wife's birthday. The watch looks great. Her colleagues noticed her watch first thing when she walked into the room. They loved it! The wife is very happy with it to. Would recommend it to others.
on April 20, 2014
The watch was a gift from a friend who collects Invicta watches. I saw his and thought they were way too big & bulky, and from the looks of the women's watches I had seen on some of the shopping channels I thought they would be too. He bought it for me guaranteeing I would like it..He was right,. I totally love it!! Not heavy or bulky at all. It goes well with casual or dress an all around great watch.. I have already picked out my next Invicta !!
on July 10, 2014
This is very nice watch. The number are easy to see and not too big to wear every day. This watch is very classic.
on April 10, 2014
I had watched this item for several months. Finally purchased it...LOVED IT! It was exactly what I was looking for.
on July 24, 2014
exactly the style I was looking for. Classic, yet somehow modern looking. Only downside is, the bracelet was huge, so had to pay extra to get it sized. All in all, I'm satisfied with my purchase.
on December 25, 2013
I ordered this for my birthday and it arrived on my birthday - it is a beautiful watch. Had to have only three links taken out; have enjoyed wearing it ever since.

Would highly recommend if you are looking for a classy, silver watch.
on July 12, 2014
Love the look of this watch and it seems very solid. The band is huge though and will have to get someone to shorten it.
on January 6, 2014
I was warned in the ratings that this is a large watch. If you don't mind wearing a man-sized watch then this is the one for you. It is well made and of good quality. My husband had to pull out 5 links in order for it to fit my wrist.
on January 16, 2016
very watch everybody look at it and asked what kind of watch is it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.