Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on July 10, 2014
This is very nice watch. The number are easy to see and not too big to wear every day. This watch is very classic.
on December 18, 2013
This watch is simple, elegant and and beautiful. It's even better in person. Can't speak highly enough of it. We love Invicta watches.
on October 29, 2014
i like it
on December 14, 2013
I really wanted to buy a rectangular watch and saw this for a good reasonable price. So, I bought it...it was so big for my wrist so I had to adjust and remove some ...so far I didn't have any hard time because I have some tools to use...I really love it...looks like an expensive watch...stunning...
on April 22, 2014
Bought the watch for my wife's birthday. The watch looks great. Her colleagues noticed her watch first thing when she walked into the room. They loved it! The wife is very happy with it to. Would recommend it to others.
on April 20, 2014
The watch was a gift from a friend who collects Invicta watches. I saw his and thought they were way too big & bulky, and from the looks of the women's watches I had seen on some of the shopping channels I thought they would be too. He bought it for me guaranteeing I would like it..He was right,. I totally love it!! Not heavy or bulky at all. It goes well with casual or dress an all around great watch.. I have already picked out my next Invicta !!
on December 24, 2013
I wish there is somewhere I can upload a picture of this item. Its a very nice watch, looks expensive and truly well made, kind of heavy but its ok. The problem is the bracelet is way too long for the wrist, I mean any women's wrist, the watch can slide away from my fist when I put my arm down. I think I will pay by myself to take some link off from some watch store. For this extra cost, I gave it 3stars.
on December 25, 2013
I ordered this for my birthday and it arrived on my birthday - it is a beautiful watch. Had to have only three links taken out; have enjoyed wearing it ever since.

Would highly recommend if you are looking for a classy, silver watch.
on January 6, 2014
I was warned in the ratings that this is a large watch. If you don't mind wearing a man-sized watch then this is the one for you. It is well made and of good quality. My husband had to pull out 5 links in order for it to fit my wrist.
on July 24, 2014
exactly the style I was looking for. Classic, yet somehow modern looking. Only downside is, the bracelet was huge, so had to pay extra to get it sized. All in all, I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.