We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Ion-plated watch in 18k gold with carre-shaped sunray dial and three-link bracelet
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective synthetic sapphire crystal dial window
- Features rounded crown, luminous hands, and fold-over clasp with double push-button safety
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Complete your watch collection.
With its most inspired creations yet, Invicta demonstrates its technical and design prowess, offering timepieces of style for extreme value.
"We have long held firm to the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for extremely modest sums. It is the founding principle of our flagship and the radical notion that still drives us today. By being true to our convictions, we will continue to turn the balance of power, and deliver true Swiss luxury to anyone who desires it. Let all those who possess our timepieces and pass through our doors witness the quality, value and care in every piece we create, and the spirit of never-ending possibilities in everything we do."
These are the words that greet visitors and motivate team members inside the Invicta Watch Group's new worldwide headquarters. Emblazoned in stainless steel, it has been the Invicta message since Day One.
With each new timepiece, the company sends up a flare for those looking to be defined not by how much they spend, but how wisely they spend. With its strong collections, the gutsy Swiss brand is guaranteed to keep attracting followers.
It takes years of training and a great deal of pride to achieve glorious Swiss timepieces by hand. But it takes guts and the courage of your convictions to make those timepieces affordable for everyone who appreciates them.
At our Swiss workshops, we mix time-honored traditions with a little bit of horse sense every single day to produce the greatest values in the watch-making world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00FALPUHW
- Item model number: 15158
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||29 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Band Color||rose gold|
|Dial color||rose gold|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This watch will be appreciated by those looking for larger almost boyfriend style watch.
When I received it, it felt very comfortable. The only problem I had with it was seeing the
time. I do not have great vision and it was difficult to see and even more so if the sun was shining on it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought it for a friend. It was too big and now she having trouble getting links taken out. Guess I should have gotten a leather band.Published 21 months ago by MsTee
Beautiful watch. This is great for me as a change in scene. Thank you. The sales price was fantastic.Published 21 months ago by Marion E. Stowers
I have received so many complements on my rose face Invicta. I wish I had purchased more on the deal so I could give them as x-mas gifts.Published 21 months ago by Alice P