Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 15249 Pro Diver 18k Yellow Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 1, 2013
I have used with casual and semiformal outfits. Beautiful looking, durable and works great. Excellent price deal/delivery on Amazon. Great warranty and online and person support staff. More than I expected.
on December 26, 2013
Purchased this watch as a christmas gift for my mother and she absolutely loved it! Watch is a little bulky a bit masculine BUT if your looking for something completely different and/or change this is it. Watch arrived on time, along w/ manual and all tags.
on December 26, 2013
The watch itself is attractive & keeps time accurately. However, getting the watch registered with Invicta is an ongoing problem. Invicta states "...you must have a model number to register the watch". Except for # 15249 there is no model number on my watch. As a consequence, Invicta will not accept my request to register the watch and purchase an Extended Warranty. Amazon.com, where I purchased the watch, has also not been helpful with this issue.
on December 30, 2014
This was "the perfect Christmas gift" says my wife. She was truly very surprised. More than that, she is finally happy to have "a real grown-up lady watch." She always liked my Invicta, as well as the one we bought here on Amazon for our son when he graduated high school. However, she has always said she never liked wearing those typical "small dainty lady watches" because they never seem to fit her style and personality. I got the hint. Now she has her own Invicta --- and she can't (or won't) stop looking at it. Though I doubt this "perfect Christmas gift" will stop her from wanting that beagle puppy.
on March 24, 2014
I was looking for a beautiful watch that I could wear for work and play that would be attractive AND durable. Looks much more expensive than actual price and I have received many compliments.
on March 9, 2014
Love it!!! Everywhere i go i receive compliments. It is so nice and it goes well with everything. Would definitely recommend.
on October 11, 2015
This watch looks really nice. I haven't worn it out yet, because I need to get the links adjusted first. Persons have said that it looks a bit masculine, but I like big-faced watches. If I am wearing a watch, I'd like it show that I am wearing a watch!
on February 4, 2014
thank you very much got what they offered me and what I wanted or sought.
got what I needed, well packed and again.
on December 21, 2014
I love this watch! The ONLY thing I had not noticed in the image is that it has a circular lens on the date number, when I saw it I freaked out. Other than that it is a beautiful watch that shines a mile away. This is honestly the best priced watch I found at this quality on Amazon. I was looking for less than $100 and this watch is worth much more! ALSO! I saw this watch at Macys after the purchase and it had a price tag of $179.00! So glad I made this purchase would recommend this watch or buy it for someone in my family without question!!!!!!! :)
on December 5, 2013
beautiful watch! Very good weight, sizable, well constructed! great women's watch! very sparkly and bright gold I am impressed with it in person, the photo does it no justice.