Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on October 3, 2014
The watch was purchased as a gift for my wife. A week after I gave it to her there was condensation inside the watch. There are no scratches on the watch and the watch was not submerged in water. My wife has not gone swimming or worn it in the shower. So, even though the watch is advertised as water resistant to 50M (ok for swimming and showering) it somehow got moisture inside. I contacted the manufacturer and even though the watch is brand new and under a 1 year warranty they want me to shell out $28 dollars to send it in for warranty repair. That is absurd. This is a brand new watch that cost me $100 dollars. I know its not a rolex or anything but the product was not correct from the start. And why should I pay 1/4 of the cost of the watch to send it in for warranty work? I understand there is costs associated with shipping but $28 dollars!?!? And what about customer service? I don't think I will ever purchase another Invicta product again. Amazon on the other hand was very nice about it and helped me to replace the defective product.
on April 29, 2014
I had been looking for a nice watch to replace one my wife had to return to JCpennys, and also as a super early b day gift. I jumped on amazon and I was not dissapointed, awesome selection and at very budget friendly prices with amazing savings. The watch I chose looks amazing and is very well crafted, my wife loved it(had to let her open it). As I am a member of Amazon Prime Student I received it in 2 days free of shipping charges(perk of Amazon Prime). Very satisfied with product and service!.
on February 16, 2014
Picked this up on a lightning deal and absolutely love it. I had to have three links removed. Prior to that, I would describe it as "man-sized". I'd rather this than the last watch I purchased. That watch was from a competitor, was not big enough, and had no means of adjustment. Overall, the watch is sturdy, beautiful, and comfortable. I would recommend this to a friend.
on September 10, 2015
This was a gift and it's absolutely beautiful. Easy to set still looks brand new. She loves this watch a year after first getting it. Still looks brand new and is worn everyday in every situation possible
on June 4, 2016
A very beautiful watch. Got it for my girlfriend who has a light golden sort of skin color. Really goes well with her skin tone.
on June 1, 2016
I received as a Mother's Day gift and it is absolutely gorgeous , LOVE IT
on July 31, 2016
Got this for my wife to work in. Very stylish
on March 12, 2014
A very good value for the price. The face could be a little smaller, I have a tiny wrist and had to take out all the extra links which left me with what looks like I'm wearing a watch *face* not an entire watch.
on July 30, 2015
The Invicta watch has great craftsmanship at a good price. My wife loves this product and wear's it all the time.
on May 13, 2014
IT ARRIVED QUICKLY AND IT LOOKS AMAZING ON! EASY TO SET AND I WENT TO A JEWELER AROUND THE CORNER FROM MY HOUSE AND HAD HIM TAKE OUT SIX LINKS (I HAVE A SMALL WRIST) FOR $5! Love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.