Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Invicta Women's 1631 Angel Collection Rubber Watch

on September 16, 2017
I love this watch looks expensive but the problem of this watch is the face is small n its for kids. Why not invicta make a watch for ladies with a bigger face. Bcoz as u grow older u need to have a bigger face inorder to see. Plus need to have a luminous hand too. If bigger face is heavy why do it with titanum n much better automatic. Thanks. The seller is excellent!!!!
on December 6, 2011
When shopping for a new watch, I was hoping for something a bit different from the usual gold or silver. This is just what I was looking for. I really love the rose gold in contrast to the black band. And I really appreciate the large numbers on the face. With the plastic (Polyurethane) band and large face, it does look sporty, but I intend to wear it at work. But as noted in another review, it has a VERY odd odor. I think the smell is from the polyurethane. I only received the watch yesterday and I'm hoping the smell will dissipate with time. Without the smell I would've given it 5 stars.
on March 30, 2012
This watch is very comfortable and just the right size. Always be sure to check how large the face is before you buy a watch online, since they may look alike but be quite different when you get them. This is a bit smaller which is good for me since I have small wrists. In fact, sizing the band by cutting it works great.
on May 24, 2012
The best ever, I love this watch and will recommend this sight to all of my friends. Great Price and product, Thanks a Million!
on January 5, 2012
This is the most beautiful watch I have owned in a very long time!! I do plan on buying some for presents, what any outstanding value!!
on December 29, 2011
This is a very nice looking watch, but the smell is unbearable to the point of giving me a headache. I wish I knew if the smell would dissipate. Also, I had to put the band on the very last hole, because it is very long so it ends up being kind of bulky.
on February 13, 2013
este producto no fue lo que compre realmente me siento completamente estafado con este articulo... es un robo muyy pequeno donde el anucio dices otra cosa
on April 17, 2012
Very nice, I loved the watch, but I thought it was going to be bigger... The shipment was really fast.
on January 19, 2015
good one
on January 9, 2012
Invicta watches never disappoint me. I usually buy the men's watches for my husband, but when I saw this one I just had to have it. I do wish the face was a little bit bigger, but I love the material and love the look. Def a good buy and amazon always has great prices on invicta watches in general.