Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on January 14, 2013
I've seen a lot of women wearing the Angel Invicta's lately. There's a bunch of them out there. It's very popular. My wife chose this one because of the rubber watch band. It's casual and dressy at the same time. Plus it's a little more durable than a leather one. You don't need to worry about the band getting sweaty.

It comes in a very nice wooden box as well.

All in all it's a very nice looking watch. It's a little larger than most women's watches. So if you're looking for a petite ladies watch, this one probably isn't for you.
on August 13, 2013
I have been trying a few "fun" watches lately..... those with colours and the silicone watch bands. This watch is especially pretty and the band is softer than others I have purchased lately which makes it more comfortable on your wrist. The price is very reasonable for a fun watch although I rather doubt the MSRP of $595.00 as shown in the amazon ad. I went to the Invicta site to register my watch for the one year warranty but the site does not seem to be operating properly and wouldn't accept my submission. Will try again later. Overall, I am very pleased with my $65.00 purchase.
It also came in a very attractive gift box and was well protected for shipping.
on July 8, 2013
It's a beautiful watch! I had ordered the rose-gold version which I really liked, but for the fact that rose gold did not really match my wedding band (since my band is yellow-gold). I don't know how important that is, but when I saw it came in a yellow-gold version of the same watch, I just returned the other one and ordered the yellow gold. I just received it today. All the good points are the same: beautiful watch, sturdy, looks pricier than it is, and it is not overwhelmingly glitzy. I am glad I made the exchange for the different shade of gold, for my own personal preference, but that is strictly a matter of taste, not quality or attractiveness in this watch. Again, it barely fits a tiny wrist on the tightest setting, so if you are an adult any smaller than 100 pounds it might be too loose. I don't know yet, of course, how it will hold up to the long haul, I can only say it feels and looks like a very sturdy watch, so I am optimistic I will be happy with this watch for awhile!
on October 26, 2017
😊😊
review imagereview image
on April 17, 2012
Thanks nice watch, it is working really well and it was a perfect gift. thanks again. muchas gracias de nuevo. Muy buen reloj.
on February 16, 2018
good my wife loved
on April 16, 2018
The invicta wacht is not working.i was CHANGE the battery and still not work
on August 16, 2013
The watch is made great nice quality!!! Very Beautiful!!! I loved it so much I bought a Black one just like it!!! I recommend this watch great buy!!!
on February 22, 2018