Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on March 2, 2014
Frankly, I really can't report on this particular watch because the bands are always too big so it is in the jewelry shop right now getting the band adjusted. HOWEVER, since it is my fifth (5TH) Invicta Angel, I think I can speak with authority about them. I LOVE THESE WATCHES! Not only are they functional and accurate, they are very attractive and can be worn dressy or casual. AND they are big enough for aging eyes to see (I just turned 78) clearly. Also, since I am allergic to nickel, I am very enamored with the ceramic bands which you can get in colors to go with your wardrobe. Folks, you can't go wrong if you buy them. I have put my husband in Invicta and he really likes them (he now has four (4). Plus it will make your jeweler smile every time they see you coming to have the band adjusted. You will never find a better buy for the price.
on January 10, 2013
I do love the watch, but this is the first time I bought a gold colored and I think I would have preferred a stainless with white ceramic, it is a large face but I knew that before I bought it. It is so easy to read and not too heavy. The jeweler that removed 4 links thought it was a great watch.
on May 12, 2014
Good product, shipping was generated in the estimated time, good service and attention, I am very satisfied with the watch excellent price and very cute, I am super happy with the product.
on August 27, 2016
It is now my favorite watch
on December 18, 2013
Good day!
Very beautiful feminine watch. Beautiful YELLOW color of the metal, in combination with white ceramic looks great!
Добрый день!
Очень красивые женственный часы. Красивый желтый цвет металла, в сочетании с белой керамикой, смотрится великолепно!
on March 10, 2016
Just as described, Thanks!
on October 13, 2014
This was my first watch bought, wish I shopped around more. There are more white/gold watches for same price that look nicer. I definitely got tricked with the huge discount. I don't wear it anymore.
on April 10, 2014
iam soooo sorry really for shiping this watch becuase it is not looks like the picture in your website it is bad quality iam sorry for my opinion for you but this is the reaility i think it is not my watch it is soooo bad
on December 5, 2012
This is a great watch I have wanted it for months I first saw it on SNBC but they ran out of them then one day I was looking at watches on Amazon and up popped the Angel Invicta so I got it it is a Christmas gift from my husband who has 4 Invicta watches they have great watches, thanks to Amazon I now have mine, if you can't find it anywhere else look on Amazon,as a matter of fact you should start there.
on January 17, 2013
A fabulous watch. The styling is just as described. The white and gold colouring is classy. The watch band is rather large though, I had to have six links taken out, but now that it is done it looks great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.