Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 13, 2012
The quality and appearance of the watch are all that I expected. It is a beautiful watch. They did provide the scale of measurements for visualing the size, so I erred in my expectation of the size of the face. It is much larger thant I expected. The face is over 1" in diameter. The band is slightly over a half inch in width. I am still very pleased with the watch, as this assessment was my error. I have very small wrists, which is the only inconvenience. I needed to take out about 8 links, using a helpful toolkit, and this was quite easy, so no need to go to a jeweler. You can purchase one of several available kits on Amazon for less than $10. I am a swimmer and love that this watch is waterproof to a depth of 165'. I don't have any immediate plans for scuba diving, but it is on my eventual bucket list, so perhaps one day I can even take it on a local dive!

I need the large numbers and minute marks with my aging eyesight, so it is very easy to assess the time quickly for me. The numbers are in gold, however, and some might prefer darker numbers. The second hands illuminate in the dark after being exposed to light, so this is also helpful. All in all, it is what is advertised, a very durable, high quality watch. I tend to break the faces of all watches I purchase, and have even banged this one up already, but no scratches or chips! I also tend to stop watches with my pulse, and since this one is advertised to outlive the wearer, am looking forward to a long-lived relationship with my new watch!

The deal on this watch was more significant than the diving watch discounts, but if you prefer a smaller faced watch, those are another option for a high end watch at a good price.
5 people found this helpful
on December 18, 2011
I adore my rose gold Invicta watch! I've been wearing most days for quite a few months and get many compliments. The face is big enough for me to see without my glasses:) It has a classy look which can be worn as a casual every day or more dressed up in the evening. Invicta's are so stylish but still hard wearing, I have bought another one!
11 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2013
I urge anyone considering buying this watch to purchase it from the store. The watch was very dirty when it came in the mail. I am almost certain this watch was used. To make matters worse, it feels counterfeit! I own several invicta watches and this one is missing a lot of the markings that all of the others have and it is not even water proof! That should be a red flag by itself.
6 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2013
Loved the color. The band was large enough for a small elephant. Color began chipping off after first wear since it is a VERY cheap Invicta imitation. Can't think of anything they got right except for spelling "Invicta" correctly. I particularly liked the box and am still enjoying it -- attractive black cardboard with a poorly cut-out "Invicta" shoved in the middle, apparently by a small child.
on April 16, 2013
After reading many reviews, I decided to purchase this watch. I am very happy with it so far. Of coarse it's only been a few days. I did have to have 5 links removed for an additional 10.00 but worth it so far.
on January 7, 2013
really good product and just what i expected, is get on time and is just beautiful and original botton line i love it
3 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2013
Just received my watch in the mail .. It did not come in a proper box like my other watches I bought together.. The model number can't not be found on the invicta website .. Saying zero matches.. I thought maybe I try my other watches I also bought and found them by using the model number... It came with no warranty card like my other watches.. It looked like the person copied it from a piece of paper ... Very unhappy and this should be a crime on amazon to sell fake watches !!!
on January 27, 2016
Beautiful watch
on February 2, 2013
I think I have to give it a shot... The color is good but too shiny compared to the picture, I expected a more vintage tone. The watch feels heavy and it is pretty simple. The box and the manual don't look genuine at all but more like a printout or a fake version... If I hide the box I think I could feel better about it.
4 people found this helpful
on January 20, 2013
I just gave had this watch for a few days... So far works perfect and I absolutely love it.
You will have to take it to adjust more likely because comes verg loose.
The rose gold with the black ring looks amazing!
Excellent price!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.