Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Invicta Women's 2960 Pro Diver Collection "Lady Abyss" Dive Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on March 18, 2011
At first I didn't think I would like the black mother-of-pearl face, but I love it now. I have had it for two years, and I have to say, the Invicta pro diver collection is truly the best. Before this watch, I had a silver tone with a white mother of pearl face and black bezel (which was lost during some drunken revelry - terrible loss!). The only problem I have had with this watch is that somehow, I'm not sure when, the little magnifier on top of the date got chipped. If I angle the watch I can see it fine, but I think without the magnifier this watch would be the embodiment of perfect in my mind. It's so hard to find a moving bezel on a women's watch, and as a health care professional, I find it useful in so many ways. Don't try to reset this watch if you have just put lotion on your hands - it's not going to be possible. Yes, the little knob can be a bit difficult but I appreciate that it is wider and lower-set that other watches because it doesn't dig into my wrist as much. Also, I have tiny wrists (I can wrap my fingers around my own wrist) and it fits great. I like a bulkier, sturdier watch though.
It looks great too - people have asked me if it is rolex. I don't know how these watches are listed as retailing for hundreds of dollars elsewhere, they are certainly built for that price point, but they are always a great deal on Amazon! I recommend this watch for any petite women looking for the menswear-inspired watch craze not wanting to invest in a Michael Kors, for medical professionals, or other professionals who need a water-resistant and sturdy watch. Also to anyone else just looking for a great watch. I wear mine everyday, and never take it off!
on March 25, 2007
I really like the diver's watches, but the screw down crown sometimes seems to be difficult to deal with. This is a neat watch--a little bit bigger than my other women's diver's watches, so if you want something smaller, be warned. Very pretty and very substantial watch.
on August 21, 2014
NO SCREW DOWN CROWN !!!. The product description included with the watch seems to indicate that this watch will have a screw down crown, as dive watches must. However, on receipt, it quickly became clear that it does not have one; you turn and turn and it never locks down. The product description, and the manual also, is completely generic and doesn't necessarily apply to this specific model. This becomes clear after you look at a few more Invicta 'dive' watch descriptions. For a 'dive' watch it should be stated specifically if it DOES NOT have a screw down crown.
The saddest part is that my wife really loved this watch, which I purchased as a gift, and it is beautiful, however a dive watch should be practical as well as attractive. I don't believe a watch without a screw down crown will survive in the real world of diving. Sad too, because it has an excellent unidirectional (counterclockwise) bezel with a clicky detent, and the watch has a solid, quality look and feel to it. Nice piece of jewelry, just not a good dive watch.
I guess one needs to read all of the negative reviews to get the full low down on any item. Some people indicated it did not have a screw down crown, but I assumed some people just wouldn't know a screw down crown if they weren't familiar with one.
Kudos to Amazon for making the return process so easy (and free), but the entire hassle could have been avoided with a more precise description.
on January 3, 2007
Wonderful watch. This was a gift for my mother on her birthday. She loved it and shows it off all the time. Scored a lot of points for not a lot of money.
on January 3, 2013
When we placed the order for this item we were replacing an older watch of the same brand and model. The older watch was a 200 meter dive watch with a screw down crown. We assumed this one would be also. When it arrived we found that this model now is only 100 meters guaranteed and does not have the screw down crown so cannot be used safely as a dive watch. We kept the watch for it's looks but are disappointed about the model design change.
on August 11, 2016
I wanted a two-tone dive watch, and thought the black opal face on this was really pretty. In person, the face is even better than the photo, with greens, purples and blues intermingled depending on how you turn it. The band is nice, if a little utilitarian looking since the silver is not "jewelry shiny", but more of a polished steel look. The watch face is much smaller than I thought it would be. I have very small wrists- 5 1/4" circumference - so I had to get a few links taken out. That being said, even on me it looks small. You can easily see 2 links on either side of it looking straight down (just like in the amazon photo). It's readable, but the date is impossible for me to read clearly without glasses. As far as a dive watch goes, this is not one. It does not have a screw-down crown, so I am afraid to snorkel with it, let alone dive. It might be ok in a shower though. Overall I like it for casual or business casual. Its not really dressy enough for cocktail attire, IMO.
on July 28, 2012
I bought this watch for my sister and was not dissappointed with it when I recieved it. Invicta watches are typically big in size and this one is not that large or heavy for that matter. I own an invicta watch and they are very durable watches! My sister absolutely loved the watch when she recieved it. It resembles a rolex and I think most people like that look. I would reccommend this product.
on February 20, 2014
I love watches and think that a good, classy watch is a sign of sophistication and elegance and professionalism. However, I am also a working woman that believes in respecting her money. The fact that I own a watch, made by a premier watch company, and I didn't have to overspend is a blessing in itself. However the aesthetics of the watch takes me from the office to running errands to an evening outing with friends. It's sleek, sexy and I get lots of compliments on it. This will not be my last Invicta watch. I took it to my local watch repair person to have him take out a few links for a better fit and that's it. I pretty much wear it everyday now. My other watches are jealous.
on December 17, 2012
Was concerned that it might be too big but not so--its face is in proportion to the scale of the band. Very easy to read and the magnify element over the date window is nice. Well made and feels pretty substantial. I like this watch very much!
on January 2, 2014
Purchased this watch after I had initially ordered & returned the Invicta Women's 8941, dial too small at 23mm.
This watch is easy to see and read in the dark and underwater. The hours, hands and top of bezel are illuminated and light up really well. It is a large and heavy watch with dial size of 30mm. I wish there would have been an in between dial size like 26mm. But between the two this one is much easier to read including the date.