Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on May 7, 2016
Happy with my new watch! First time around I ordered a smaller version of this one, but the face on that one was only the size of a dime and I had trouble reading the time. Was hesitant to order this one, as reviews said it was too big for a woman's wrist. It is a bit big, and I wish they made this diver watch in 30 mm size, which would have been a happy medium between the too small 24 mm I returned and this one, 34 mm. It's big, but it doesn't look like a man's watch or even a unisex watch. It looks like the biggest face you can wear while still being in the woman's range of sizes. It is classy and sporty at the same time, and quite stunning. Definitely looks expensive and has the style of a Rolex diver, for a much better price. Had to take out 5 links though, as it was way too huge to fit snugly on my wrist. Love it so far, but it's not a 5 star because: 1) Clasp is much too tight and I fear breaking a nail when I go to open it, and B) It would be so much better if it was 30-32 mm instead of 34 mm!
review image review image
on October 24, 2013
I had a much smaller version of this Pro Diver for years and loved it Alas, I lost it a few weeks ago and planned to buy another to replace it. Larger watches are all the rage now, though, and I really like the bold styling of this one. So I got up-to-date style AND the same look as the watch I set out to replace. People have even asked me if it's a Rolex!

The 4867 is easy on the eyes, and very easy to read at a glance. I love the steel and gold look; it is classy, but sporty enough to wear with any kind of outfit. It works with either gold or silver jewelry, too. The only negative thing I can think of is that it doesn't have a screw-down crown. Not sure why it doesn't, and it would be a nice improvement, but since I don't wear my watches in the water, it's not an issue for me.

I have several Invicta watches and they are very dependable and well made; exceptional value for the price.
on November 1, 2011
Received this watch today and to me it reminds me of my Dad's old Rolex watch. The design of the two tone with a black face and gold accents makes this watch look both elegant and sporty as well as easier to read. The time points will glow in the dark if you submit the watch to some light. It is bigger than your normal woman's watch but if you shop for a women's watch you will find they are making women's watches even smaller nowadays. It is basically a size between a woman's and a man's watch and is the perfect size for my wrist. Before purchasing the Invicta watch, I went to replace my old two tone Seiko women's date/day watch and found the stem to change the time had been made smaller and thinner and harder to pull out to change the time as well as the watch date and time lettering was smaller and harder to read. Also the downside to Seiko, they are now being made in China thus making me wondering that the quality had gone down since quality regulations are very lax in China.

I am very pleased with my two tone Invicta watch purchase. The Swiss started watch making over two hundred years ago and I feel this watch was made to last.

Update as of December 1, 2011: I am loving this watch! I have received numerous compliments and someone actually thought I was wearing a Rolex watch. The only thing I am finding a bit difficult is the metal clasps are a bit stiff and I find I have to use something to help unlatch the clasps. Hopefully they will losen a bit but if not, may take it to a jewelers to adjust them.
on June 9, 2016
I only used it twice in the pool and it already got water in the face of the watch clouding up the center and the date area so I can't see the date.

I'm very disappointed with this watch because it is supposed to be a divers watch.
on January 26, 2017
This watch was the perfect size and was the exact look I was going for. The problem was that the very first time I wore it into the water (less than 8ft deep) it leaked and water entered the watch. I took the watch off and allowed it to dry, but now every time I wear it the watch fogs up. This is very disappointing as I had purchased this watch for snorkeling and everyday wear. This watch is supposed to be water resistant up to 200 meters and it barely made it 8 ft.
on January 15, 2014
I bought this watch for my GF and she pretty much fell in love with it. It's looks great for all occasions. BUT! Unfortunately she ran into some issues after only wearing it for 2 weeks. She noticed water droplets inside the watch glass after wearing it to the beach acouple of times then out of no where it just stopped working.
I contacted amazon about the issue and without hesitation they sent her a new one. So that's good. Hopefully we won't run into any more issues with the watch.
on July 14, 2017
I am SO disappointed with Invicta. I purchased this watch Christmas day 2016 and loved it. Within two months, it was starting to get condensation in it and began to lose time. I spent $28 for them to inspect it at their supposed service center and they are not honoring the warranty- apparently wearing a "Pro Diver" watch to wash dishes is inadvisable with a warranty policy as weak as theirs. The service center recommended over $150 worth of service- I paid $79.00 for the watch. Totally unacceptable on many levels.
on October 2, 2014
I love this watch! I receive so many compliments everywhere I go!! I received this from my Husband as a bday present in February and I accidentally cracked the crystal face- I sent it back in March to invicta to replace the crystal with $60 replacement cost and now it's Oct 2 and still have not received my watch back so I purchased a new one for $60 on Amazon and received it in 2 days!! And I love this watch so much! Everyone thinks it is a Rolex- and I don't even want it to be a Rolex!
on July 20, 2017
Looks and feels fantastic but a total failure as a dive watch. Watch has condensation under the face after getting caught in a rain storm...hasn't even been fully submerged in water yet! I'm very disappointed as I love the look and feel and was looking forward to using it on my next dive and now I can't even wear it on land.
review image
on March 16, 2017
Thank you very much, excellent seller, happy to buy again.