BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 10, 2014
Lovely, great price. I had seen this item on a limited sale site, and as always, checked Amazon first; sure enough, better price and free shipping. I only gave 4 stars because the stem doesn't seem to screw down tight. I could have gone through the rigmarole of exchanging it, but I don't plan on diving or swimming with it. Other than that, it's a lovely watch, I easily adjusted the band myself (tension pins in the links, not screws), and find the light colored hands on the dark face much easier to see. It's a decent size face, not too dainty and not too large.
on December 28, 2011
I bought three (3) of these watches. One was purchased from Amazon and the other two from another site because Amazon only had one watch in stock. I was weary after reading lots of reviews but a few weeks earlier I had purchased the mans version, which I purchased from Amazon. They are great looking watches but if you are buying this for diving I would think twice. One of the watches flooded on the first dive to about 45 ft. A second watch flooded after about 4 dives with a max depth to 110 ft. The third watch up to now is still working fine, keeping my fingers crossed. I contacted Invicta and they want $28 per watch just to send them back for repair. On top of that they quoted me an additional $28.00 to repair the flooded watch where the second hand had also fallen off and $9.00 to repair the one that just flooded. Give me a break, these watches were less then two weeks old. If you plan on using this for diving it's hit or miss, actually in my case with four Invicta dive watches it's a 50% success rate. If you just want a nice looking dive watch that will never see any water deeper then your shower this is the one for you. This review was not written by Mary but here husband Mark. The watches were purchased as birthday gifts. If you are looking for a serious dive watch, make sure it has a screw down crown. I'm considering just cutting my loss and buying another brand watch. After all, there is no guarantee that after I get them back from Invicta (Quoted as 90 days) that they won't flood again.
on July 30, 2013
Bought this to replace my other model invicta that had the "mother of pearl" face and was difficult to read. Not only is this face easier to read,but the face is also larger. This is my third Invicta watch and I will buy more I'm sure.Quality watches although I do prefer the ones with the swiss movement.
on June 20, 2016
I purchased this watch for my mother and it was supposed to be a "Dive Watch" but as soon as she went swimming with it, it fogged up and the face changed color. She attempted to go through the manufacturer, and apparently they don't stand behind their products. They won't return her calls and won't help her exchange it for perhaps one that is actually water resistant like it says it is.
on February 7, 2009
Invicta Women's Pro Diver Collection Watch #4868
Excellent purchase...this watch is beautiful, extremely rugged, and well constructed. I purchased it because I am infamous for ruining watches by dunking them in water...and this watch can take the waves! I'm not a diver but I am very active and cannot be worried about my 'jewelry' not keeping up with my lifestyle. This beautiful watch from Invicta could keep up with Wonder Woman!
on March 9, 2015
The watch is attractive and easy to read. The blue dial fell off after only 3 weeks, however I put it back on and it's been fine since. In February I had a chance to use it while scuba diving and the watch had moisture inside after the first dive. I'm in the process of sending it back to be fixed per the warranty, which is through Amazon, not Invicta. Not sure about the details of this yet but, I guess I would sum it up as you get what you pay for.
on July 8, 2013
Very Attractive watch. However it cant be taken in water. I've gone through two already by just swimming in a pool in just two months. I have to say amazon was great about returning both watches, as Invicta was a nightmare. Read their warranty. These watches have to be shipped back to Europe for repair, and if purchase date is after 45 days, you'll have to pay the freight. I don't understand how anyone can claim a water resistant watch can be taken under the water . This one cant..
on March 14, 2009
It's a nice watch but I am a scuba diving instructor and it can't handle the wear and tear. Have already had to take it to a jewelers once because it flooded while I was only diving in 20' deep water. The blue ring around the dial on the outside has cracks and chips that have fallen out of it. I am a woman and it hasn't held up that great; I'd hate to see how it would handle the wear and tear on a guy.
on March 24, 2014
I love the large, clear dial and contrast between the face and hour markers. Love the luminous hands and hour marks making it readable at night. I've missed the comfortable weight of a nice watch and am very pleased with this purchase. Additionally, I have a tiny wrist, usually wear a 6 and 3/4" bracelet. My local jeweler removed a couple links and it fits beautifully.
on March 18, 2014
Very elegant at an unbeatable price, and has the right size for me. I like medium sized watches and they are getting hard to find, they are either too small or too big - this one is just about perfect. I also like the fact that it is waterproof up to 200 m deep, so I can swim with it without worries. Let's see how it looks after a couple of months of intensive use.