BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 5, 2014
It is definitely a beautiful watch (if you like ladies' big watches, which I do). I am hooked on Invicta watches now (this is my third). The gold tone of both the watch and the bracelet is perfect and very expensive-looking. It keeps the time perfectly, but then again, I expect that: it's new. I love the fact that it is luminous, which helps me see what time it is when the lights are off. The only reason I did not give this a five star rating is because the dial is gold (which is beautiful, but ...), so are the roman numerals (which I love, but ...), and the hands are a very pale green and hard to see against the gold dial background when the lights are on. I have to tip my wrist to one direction or another so the light isn't reflecting off the dial to be able to see exactly where the hands are and find out the time. I'm certainly no watch designer, but a white dial would have eliminated that problem, in my opinion. That said, the watch is a beauty as I mentioned before, and I'm wearing it right now. I love it!
on September 9, 2014
I LOVE INVICTA.. Have several watches from them n all of them are just very nice..never had issues with any of em n my oldest one has probably 8 years(Invicta Ladies Wild Flower silver skull watch)..n it looks gr8 still and works same..The 1 i am reviewing is very good looking watch.. doesn't look cheap n is not heavy at all.. but is larger then your normal lady's watch n that is the reason i got it.. i love BIG watches and i have small wrists n isn't 2 big or heavy 4 me.. had to get it resized.. n that is normal since watches usually come in a size 2 fit many wrists sizes n are made specially to get it adjusted according to one's needs. Overall LOVE IT..
on February 15, 2016
Great price and Swiss parts. Movements are firm. If you don't mind the gold romen numbers and gold background it makes a great collection. They do make one with white mother of pearl but not at this price.
on April 6, 2017
Damaged 😭
on February 6, 2015
Beautiful Invicta......I Love It.....Look Expensive.....Good Buy...I'm So Happy With My Watch....
on August 7, 2014
Love this watch ! This was my first Invicta watch and in just a few short weeks I have ordered a total of five different styles ! Love the quality and the styles and they look so much more expensive than they are…… you have a new loyal customer…...
on March 9, 2016
I like it... It's very big... I need to get a few links taken off... other than that... it's a very beautiful watch... I just wished it was a little bit smaller.
on March 5, 2015
This product is suppose to be too of the line but faded like I got it out of a bible gum machine. Not a great buy.
on May 12, 2014
A beautifully presented Swiss watch,with deep 18 Car gold finish.l love these watches and had another with a self winding movement.This model has the Swiss Quarts movement and submariner crown.lt is an 18th birthday present to my niece l know she will love it too.
on June 10, 2014
It is larger than it looks and it looks gaudy and fake. The men's watches I have ordered look better than the women's.