- Providing a nostalgic nod to the classic nautical timepiece, this Invicta boasts high-quality dive watch technology and an attractive two-tone design.
- Japanese Quartz movement with analog display and Protective anti-reflective mineral crystal dial window
- Case Size: 24.5mm ,Case Material: Stainless Steel ,Bezel Material: Stainless Steel . Bezel Color: Blue ,Crown Type: Push ,Crystal Type: Mineral , Dial Material: Metal
- Features date function, luminosity, and stainless steel construction. Length: 170 mm
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, INVICTA focuses on surpassing industry expectation. INVICTA reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.
INVICTA Pro Diver
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the INVICTA Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of bold movements. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
- Emphasize your style with this Pro Diver
INVICTA Watch Group
Latin For Invincible
The INVICTA Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, INVICTA holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future.
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, INVICTA is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, INVICTA is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonized movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, INVICTA has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
A classic stainless steel band watch with mineral crystal, quartz movement caliber and water resistant up to 200M.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000GX3ILO
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: INVICTA-8942
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 4, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Invicta|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Two-tone stainless steel|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||170 mm|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||8.80 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
842 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the watch being small. I was a bit concerned when a few of the reviews described it as "incredibly small" "would not have bought if I knew it would be this small" and worst of all "dainty". Ok, well, I am NOT a dainty person and this concerned me greatly. One reviewer described themselves as a "rough and tough" person. I guess this would describe me. At least I am rough and tough on watches. Therefore, I do not wear dainty things. If I wore anything "dainty", necklace, watch, wristband, ring, it would get destroyed in just one day. Just because I am a physical person, athletic, etc. and I work outdoors at a physical job. Let me put it this way, I have busted both leather and metal watchbands simply by flexing my wrist. Ok. So, I am not the hulk, but I am not petite either. I wear feminine items, just not real frail ones. This watch is slightly smaller than my unisex watch that I wear for work (physical job). It is neither "dainty", nor "incredibly small". It is simply an average size for a women's watch, if not slightly larger than the average women's watch. Smaller or the same size as a unisex watch, about half the size of a men's watch. Like I said, I was really concerned due to the statements in reviews, and now that I've gotten the watch, I am happy to say that it is perfect.
Some reviewers have stated that the date is too small and hard to read. The watch face has a magnifier over the date which makes the date perfectly readable.
The wrist band with the watch attached fits about a 7.5" wrist, not much larger than that. The links are easily removed for adjusting. If you require more finite adjustments you can move the pins on the clasp up or down the clasp to lengthen or shorten the band.
Having said all that, if you like big bulky clunky men's watches with a big giant face on your arm, then you won't like this watch. I will add, that I am not a diver and although I plan on making use of the rotating bezel, I think that if you are in a situation where you would have lots of gear on, in water, etc. that you may find the smaller watch face/bezel difficult to manipulate. If you are in water and or moving around, it may also be difficult to read the dial. So... it may be that divers may find it small. For every day wear or work wear, it's the perfect size.
-- but if you look at the workmanship carefully you can see that it's not especially well made, the level of craftsmanship -- presumably done in china where they install the movements into the cases -- is just adequate . . . but for less than a hundred bucks adequate might do just fine
-- still, if you want a truly well made and inexpensive mechanical watch, any of the seiko 5 series, all available on amazon, is likely to be a better bet [and i'd certainly try to avoid most of the other cheap mechanical watches amazon offers]