Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Smooth, undetectable 1.25 inch belt with a flat clasp that will help you look slim, finished, and fabulous all day.
- As seen on Today and Good Morning America, the Invisibelt lays flat under fitted tops to avoid unsightly bulk created by wearing a big belt buckle under a fitted top.
- The Standard fits women’s sizes 0-14; and the Plus Size fits women’s sizes 0-4X.
- Adjusts like a bra, so that you can conform the Invisibelt to your size.
- Perfect for weight fluctuations or travel – no need to remove during airport security!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Invisibelt is a flat, undetectable and adjustable belt. Not only does this functional "fashion-fix" instantly eliminate belt buckle bulge and back gap, it also puts an end to the constant tugging up of jeans that stretch out after minutes.
Women of all ages, shapes and sizes look slimmer and feel more confident with the Invisibelt. The Standard fits 0-14. The plus size fits women’s sizes 0-4X and is available in most styles.
No More Back Gap!
We all know what we hate about even our most favorite pair of pants. Whether its the need to tug them up when they stretch out or the awful gap that we get when our pants ride down, Invisibelt is the solution for you.
As one of our customers put it:
Pfew... no more plumbers butt or embarrassing situations thanks to the Invisibelt.
The flat Invisibelt provides an instant slimming effect: No belt bulk whether you wear low-rise or higher rise pants.
One Belt: For All of Your Weights
Let's be real...we all have our ups and downs.! The Invisibelt is the perfect belt for when you gain or lose a few, or wear higher and low rise pants.
To adjust the Invisibelt simply slide the adjuster one way or another, just like a bra strap. Never again end up "in between" belt holes like with traditional belts!
Think about it, do you really want to put your favorite fitted top over the dreaded buckle bulge?
The Invisibelt is a smooth, undetectable belt with a flat clasp, so you don't have to worry about your belt giving you more bulk.
To an outsider, the Invisibelt looks just like an ordinary belt. But, you can look slim and fabulous with added function.
Need to go through a metal detector? Have an allergy to metals? No problem. The PVC Invisibelt is perfect.
Your invisibelt adjusts like a bra!
BEFORE placing belt through belt loops do the following:
- hold belt around waist to determine desired length.
- locate adjuster; let belt hang down.
- move strip of material up through adjuster, forming a loop.
- to lengthen, slide adjuster towards double strips; to make smaller, slide in opposite direction.
- once adjusted, slip belt through pant loops; fit interlocking pieces together and snap.
* for best results belt should be snug
- Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001QXSUKM
- Item model number: IBLT-PL-BLK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 28, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This is a Combined Review of 3 Competing Products: the IsaBelt, InvisiBelt, & Beltaway Flat Buckle Elastic Women's Belt. I've also included a review for the Childs Designer IsaBelt for those of you with Children. I've had more than 10 years experience with these types of belts. Specifically:
* For about 10 years, I've owned 3 of the IsaBelt Womens Belts isABelt Womens Flexible Clear Plastic Adjustable Invisible Belt; & 3 versions of the IsaBelt Child's Belt, including the Isabelt Original invisible Peace Love Isabelt Jr the Original invisible belt Peace Love
* For about 8 years I've owned the Wide InvisiBelt Clear Invisible No Buckle Clear Belt and the Wide InvisiBelt Black Women's Belt: No-Show Adjustable Belt Lays Flat Under Fitted Tops By Invisibelt
* For about 8 years I've owned Beltaway Flat Buckle Elastic Women's Belt
Beltaway Flat Buckle Elastic Women's Belt
My experiences with the belts & the companies are widely varied. Here's a breakdown of my findings and recommendations...
As stated, I've used `invisible belts' for around 10 yrs. I'm not crystal on the amount of time, but it's long enough that when I bought my first belt, the IsaBelt just released & had zero competition. O yes, I'm a perfect Apple Shape Body (The type whereby my stomach is bigger than my... you get the picture). All that being said, for fashion reasons, I do not wear my tops tucked in & my pants fall down repeat. I needed a belt which would `hide' under my tops - thus began my quest for the perfect `invisible belt'. Note I wear any invisible belt about 1/week (52 times a year). Keep that in mind while reading...
Let's Start with this product: Wide InvisiBelt in Black Women's Belt: No-Show Adjustable Belt Lays Flat Under Fitted Tops By Invisibelt. I also own the Wide Invisibelt Invisible Belt in Clear Invisible No Buckle Clear Belt. I've owned both Invisibelts since about 2008. Actually there's a small difference between the two; Here are the highlights:
* the buckle is sturdy, it actually outlasted the plastic belt;
* the belt has an enormous amount of adjustment ability; &
* The belt is nice & wide, a bit wider than 1". I've found that the thinner belts just don't have as much `stay'.
* The plastic used to construct this belt is so hard and inflexible that it's uncomfortable;
* Note: the Wide Invisibelt Invisible Belt in Clear is a bit more flexible
* The plastic is so hard & edges so sharp that it can cut into your skin; &
* After about 7 years of wear, the plastic actually tore away from the buckle.
o I don't think 7 years of wear is unreasonable; however, please note that I really haven't worn it that much, see comfort issue.
As stated, I've had exhaustive experiences with invisible belts; read on to assess the competition:
The IsaBelt. I've owned the IsaBelt since it was produced. Upon receipt, I loved the IsaBelt so much I ended up buying 4 additional belts from the company, including 3 of the IsaBelt Jr., Designer Belt's for my Daughter. Moreover, I gave untold numbers of these belts for presents. Did IsaBelt care when their belt malfunctions (once in less than 3 months?) NO.
Specifically, the Adult IsaBelt isABelt Womens Flexible Clear Plastic Adjustable Invisible Belt felt yummy to wear but was flawed:
* a nice flexible plastic, with generous give that's easy to wear
* Flawed belt buckle. With EVERY IsaBelt I purchased (a total of 5) the buckle broke on BOTH SIDES of the buckle! This happened within 12 months of purchase! In sum, every belt was rendered useless.
* Their Customer Service is NO Service:
o I called the company regarding the broken buckles;
o During that call the operator acknowledged there had been issues with their buckle and a new buckle had been developed, but too bad for me because the new buckle was not yet being used ( I suspect they wanted to `use up' their old inventory);
o IsaBelt was 'kind' enough to send 1 replacement. Recall, I BOUGHT 5 BELTS, ALL BROKE, BUT THE COMPANY WOULD ONLY REPLACE 1, as a `courtesy';
* So I get my `courtesy' 1 replacement and less than 3 months later the buckle on the `replacement belt' broke exactly the same way as the prior 5 IsaBelts! All told 6 IsaBelt's, 6 Broken Buckles;
o Yes I called again, and, you guessed it, IsaBelt refused to send me another `replacement'
- I don't recall how much I paid, however I do recall that the belts were expensive and I spent well more than $100 with the company, given the above, their customer service is a joke.
* Also, note, the `standard' IsaBelt is 0.5" wide which is not wide enough to be comfortable.
The Childs Designer IsaBelt Jr. Isabelt Jr the Original invisible belt Peace Love is a little different, to wit:
* Um, it's kind of cute...
* See my information above regarding the IsaBelt Buckle, as stated, I purchased 3 of these for my child and every buckle broke within the year.
* Customer Service Stinks (see detail above):
o IsaBelt was would NOT replace the Childs belt!
* The plastic on the Childs `designer belt' is thicker, akin to the InvisiBelt (above), thus the Childs Designer IsaBelt is uncomfortable to boot.
* Moreover, this "designer IsaBelt" is .5" wide which is not wide enough to be comfortable.
Looking for a comfortable alternative and after being snubbed by IsaBelt; in 2013 I bought the Belt-away Flat Buckle Elastic Women's Belt Beltaway Flat Buckle Elastic Women's Belt. At first it was a 5 Star `Hit,' now, it's a 1 Star `Miss,' here's why:
* it's comfy elastic
* 1" wide and does THE BEST JOB of holding up my pants
* In 2013 I noted "the buckle is tough to close," in 2015 this is a non-issue as I CAN NO LONGER CLOSE THE BUCKLE!
This is a deal breaker; Buckle Inoperable. Over the past 2 years, the Belt-away Flat Buckle has become impossible to close. I thought it was my arthritis, however, I've had several strong young men try (don't ask) and they too struggled with the Buckle. My husband has refused to try again. Alas, I once again start my search for the perfect `invisible belt'. Thinking of making my own; As stated, the Wide Invisibelt Invisible Belt in Clear Invisible No Buckle Clear Belt is a bit more flexible and currently at the top of my 'Losers List'. I'll keep you updated.
If you like me review, please click `yes' to indicate my review was helpful to you... My New Year Resolution is to become a Top 100 Reviewer on Amazon & your vote can make that happen! As a homebound individual, I am dependent on Amazon to satisfy my shopping needs. I'm blessed to live in the 21st century and have most anything I desire delivered to my door. Given my situation, I receive at least 1 Amazon delivery each week. I'm determined to use my experiences to help others decide on their purchases, just as I always review comments before buying. Again, if you like what I have to say, please indicate that you have read my review & found it helpful by clicking `this review was helpful'. I'll update my profile throughout the year to let you know when I reach my goal of becoming a Top 100 Reviewer. Thank you so very much for your help!
For the most part it did lie pretty flat, and for that I gave it three stars instead of two.
I thought the price too much for the product, but then again, anything one purchases for under $20, well, one can't expect too much! However, despite that, I did expect a little bit more from the product. I really just think it needs a bit of tweaking and it'll be a great product! That, and if the plastic smell and the stiffness improve, then I'll be much happier. Yes, the plastic has a strong plasticy-odor that drives me nuts. Another reason I almost gave it a two-star rating--that odor. I hope this fades after time! Ugh! I shouldn't have been surprised at the way this product seemed "cheaper" than I thought it would, because of it's under $20 price (no counting shipping!) but I still was a little surprised all the same.
As I wrote above, I think the idea of this product is a great one, and I'm hoping with time the plastic smell disappears and that the plastic softens up just a little so that it's not so stiff. If that happens, I'll come back on here and up my rating to four stars! whoop whoop!
Still, it may be worth a look if you want a flat light belt. Plastic odor gone, flexibility a little better, sizing issues so there's no bulk for us tinier people, and this could be a kickass product!
As well, maybe some in different colors and a spiffier design may even make it good to wear "not invisibly" -- I hope the manufacturers look at our comments and think about tweaking their product - if so, I'd be back for another belt!