Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Invisible Clock II - Vibrating Reminder
|Price:||$32.07 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains a invisible clock vibrating reminder
- Could set up to 12 alarms
- Countdown timer is set to alert once or to repeat itself
- Custom timer to set for countdown time from 3 seconds to 60 minutes
- Also includes a toggle switch to set alert
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
incontinence, enuresis, adhd, add, diurnal enuresis
Top Customer Reviews
Whether you need to remember to take your pills or perform some other task at regular intervals, this is a great device. Whether you are having issues with hearing other alarms, work in a very noisy environment where you couldn't hear something beep anyway, or just want something that will alert you without alerting or bothering others, this is as close to perfect as I've seen.
I wish I could find a wristwatch that functions like and as well as this! I may rig up a strap to wear it on my wrist anyway (though the size and the button colors would make it a little obvious).
Summary: As close to perfect as anything I've seen.
Apart from that I use it for three things for which is it is well suited.
1) My 3 year old still needs to have Daddy stay with him when he goes to sleep at night. The problem is I fall asleep, sometimes for over 2 hours, while I wait for him to settle down. This timer is excellent in that I set it for 8:30 PM everyday, and set it to vibrate only. It's small and clips anywhere on my shirt and the little one does not see it and when it goes off it wakes me and not him.
2) I often give presentations at work and the meeting timer is good in that if I want to do a 30 minute presentation I enter it and it vibrates at 15 minutes, and then 25 minutes and finally at 30 mins. I know how much time I've taken and I always finish on time.
3) I brew beer as a hobby. Often you need to boil the wort for some time. and then add hops at different times during the boil. The custom timer is awesome for this. Admittedly this function does take a lot of patience with the instructions, but frankly once you get it down it's not too difficult. My only quibble is that I wished it went longer than just 60 mins.
It takes a little time to figure out how to program it to that type of detail; but it's worth it. You can remind yourself as many, or as little, times a day -- anytime of the day. It also can set timers simply based on countdown increments.
The buttons may be a little bigger than some of today's technology, that actually works better for me. However, I don't think it's a major detriment to anyone that needs this type of device.
Lastly, as I said -- it is durable. Many times through the years I've dropped it with no problems whatsoever. The only reason I am back here purchasing another at this time is that no matter how durable it may be it could not withstand an electric wheelchair running directly over it :-)
It was inexpensive compared to most "meditation timers" and it works well. What more could you ask for??
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seller sent it pretty quickly. I LOVE this item...use it every day.Published 2 months ago by Jessica
Backing won't stay on.
Not very loud. I purchased this for a 16 year old autistic teen to help him remember his meds. This was okay, just needs to be louder and the parts fit.
Clip broke that holds it on my belt, so I can't use it anymore. Called the manufacturer 10 oops more times and never got a call backPublished 3 months ago by w.c. bolinger
The interface is super complicated. You have to keep the manual in order to use the device. The interface is not just hard to use, it's absolutely illogical and impossible to... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Evgeny
Complicated controls that are not easy to use, dropped once and broke, did not replace it. Not recommended .Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer