Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 44 reviews
on August 12, 2012
These stickers are to-date the best possible option I have found for tactile feedback on a touch screen. I play a lot of "hardcore" (high-difficulty) games such as twin-stick shooters and side-scrollers which a touch-screen really, really does not lend itself to well.

The package is a cardboard envelope containing a plastic sheet of *completely* clear stickers of varying sizes and shapes as well as a microfiber cleaning cloth. Once positioned on the screen they *do not slide*. They don't use adhesive, they work similarly to children window-stickers. You can take them off and reapply them or just leave them on since they're barely visible. The raised rings provide just enough tactile feedback so you can feel the controls without having to look. The touch sensitivity is excellent (though I haven't tried them on top of a screen protector).

Downsides: the rigid plastic will get bent eventually as you're apply/removing and the sticker will need to be replaced (this doesn't bother me because they're so cheap); due to the nature of the "buttons" you can't "feel around" for a button without accidentally "pressing" it.

For comparison:

Fling (tablet): game compatibility is very hit-and-miss as the radius is often too small or too large; suction cups fall off during play; doesn't always register the touch.

Fling mini: covers pretty much the entire screen; not at all translucent (as the photos suggest); form-factor only works for iPhone; suction cups fall off during play.

Thumbies: the button plastic covers a lot of screen and is not at all translucent; doesn't always register the button press; games almost never conform to one of the available button layouts. The dpad slides around; doesn't always register the touch; breaks easily when pulling off the screen.

Joystickers: adhesive weakens over time (does not use suction as implied ("micro-suction"??)); doesn't always register the button press.

Brick joystick (stick type): decent enough joystick but the suction cup slides around way too much.

Brick joystick (bend type): the best physical joystick available but it isn't as great for twin-stick shooters since it's range of motion is so free-form.
77 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2016
These pads kick butt. I wasn't sure what to expect but wow. The are really precise stickers that can be used over and over again. I've been swapping the same two now for about a week and they still seem to stick. Font touch the adhesive though. They can be left on your phone and don't interfere when not used for gaming. And they really do help with your gaming. I can actually feel where I am pressing and it has made my mobile gaming so much better
on October 29, 2012
I bought this product after watching the ad on you-tube and mostly because it was a cheaper alternative to a blue tooth game pad.
Even though I was initially skeptical about the stick-on 'pad', once I placed the buttons according to the layout of the emulator on my android phone I was pleasantly surprised. I play a variety of action based platformers like Sonic,Super Metroid and Mutant League football and it really helped me play way better than just playing on the screen.

After a couple of minutes, I wasnt even thinking about the controls and actually enjoying the games.

Now remember, there is NO CLICK like a real button pad, so if you want that, this is not for you.I personally think this is a great choice for me since I can pull out my phone and play a quick game on my emulators.

I like it and it works for me, some people may like it or not, depending on what they are looking for.
on July 11, 2012
These game pads really do give the ability to 'track' your movements to some extent and create a simulated gamepad feel! I was not dissapointed.. therefore I was happy! and there were enough to share with freinds... I am a happy camper and love to see 'innovation' like this. Someone had an idea and they made it happen. and that makes me hopeful for mankind and its geeky gamers.
on April 3, 2013
Was a bit curious as to how these would work, but after using them for a few months, I'm amazed with how great these are.

The packaging is simple, but effective. The stickers come on a couple of plastic sheets. I did accidentally bend a couple of them when taking them off the sheets, but I made sure to buy two sets, just in case something like that happened. I'd advise the same, that way you can mess up your first time, and still have a set to work with once you know for sure that you won't mess the stickers up.(This goes for any sort of "disposable" product, really. Not the manufacturer's fault that I'm a bit clumsy at times.)

Once applied, even if you have an air pocket or two, like I did, the stickers won't move unless you really apply pressure to the edge.(Basically, you have to be actively trying to move the things, for any displacement to happen. The strength of whatever mechanic the stickers use to stay in-place is amazing.) The stickers haven't peeled up or anything, even months after I first applied them. I had one fall off somewhere, but I'm pretty sure that was my fault, because I sometimes keep my phone in my pocket.(Bad habit, I know.) They've slid out of place only a handful of times, and again, it's 99% my fault for shoving my phone in my pocket sometimes. They don't make it any harder to use the touchscreen, unless you do a lot of swiping motions in the areas you applied them. In that case, you might want to take care not to press too hard, or you could move the stickers around a bit.

I play a lot of SNES, and even PS1 games, with emulators, and these have been perfect for that. Recently bought a USB OTG to USB 2.0 adapter for my PS3 controller, so I likely won't get much more use out of the Invisible Gamepad for my mobile gaming, but for the time I did use it, these have been well worth the price.
on November 2, 2012
These gamepads are fantastic.How many time have you lost a game because you looked where your thumbs were!These pads are like thumb vision.You can feel where the control is.You can leave them on because they are invisable.My thumb kept comming off the gas on a race game,once i put a small gamepad ring on the spot where the gas pedal was my times improved dramatically!!Great design,comes with many shapes & sizes as well as a nice cloth!!Love em'
on October 24, 2016
This doesn't solve any of the problems with virtual controls on a touch screen. Primarily, on a physical gamepad you can rest your finger on a button without pressing it. This is still not the case here, as the touch then gets triggered.

After installing this I realized all of the flaws within ten minutes and promptly threw the product away. The designers really should have tested out some samples cut from a screen protector before wasting $10,000 in Kickstarter money.
on February 12, 2016
Not perfect, but just what I was looking for - an unobtrusive way to be able to feel where the directional controls and buttons are in a game without needing a third party peripheral or use bluetooth. I would like a bit more texture to the stickers, but otherwise better than any other tactile solution out there at the moment. Works well for World of Tanks Blitz
on February 1, 2013
I have only tested this game pad with topzie and it works great. The controls for topzie are kind of hard and this makes it so much easier to control my player.

The only downfall is that most of the stickers are useless for me and depending on what game you use, you probably will not use all of them. For the price, this is probably the best option for a touch and feel controller that allows you to not lose any vision on your screen like most joysticks that just cover your entire device.
on January 20, 2013
used it on my asus tab, vizio tab and galaxy tab as well as droid bionic. its not much but anyone who plays a game that u have to use an touchscreen joystick knows the feeling of your thumb ending up no where near the joystick. this lets u kno the bounderies of the joystick and physical feedback wen u hit onscreen buttons. worth the small price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.