Invisible World Women's 100% Alpaca Wool Sweater Half-Zip Norwegian Pullover
- Warmer Than Wool - 100% Genuine Alpaca Wool from Peru. Not a blend.
- Naturally long fibres will never pill; Looks great year after year; Hand Knitted in Bolivia; Hand-wash or dry-clean
- Classic Scandinavian-stye pullover with expert detailing; Medium weight is comfy Winter, Fall or Spring; Perfect Christmas Sweater
- Zip up mock turtle collar makes for easy-on, easy-off wear; Gently fitted waist looks great on everyone
- At Invisible World we have been scouring the globe for the finest in wool, silk, Alpaca and cashmere for over 30 years. We are located in Juneau, Alaska but source and design products all over the world. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This Scandinavian sweater-inspired half-zip pullover keeps winter at bay with warm colors and a lively pattern. This is a medium weight sweater, perfect for winter. The zippered polo collar makes getting in and out easy without mussing your hair. Great three season per year, but perfect as a Christmas sweater A relaxed fit, it falls straight, with no narrowing at the waist. Pure alpaca, direct from Bolivia.
Alpaca - The Royal Fiber of the Incas
Alpaca fiber comes from the alpaca, an animal like a llama that lives at high altitudes in Bolivia and Peru. Its lustrous, silky feel sets it apart from other fibers, and during the Inca Empire (1200 AD - 1532 AD), only the royal family could use clothing made of Alpaca.
Why buy Alpaca?
Alpaca is a rare fiber with limited production. It is warmer, softer and far more durable than wool. Due to its long fiber length, alpaca will never pill. Your Alpaca item is an investment that will still look beautiful many years after its purchase.
Alpaca is a Socially Responsible Fiber
Alpaca is an ecologically sustainable "green" fiber. Alpacas graze freely as they have for millenia. The husbandry of alpaca sustains rural families in the highlands of Peru, enabling them to stay in their traditional homes.
How to care for your Alpaca clothing:
Alpaca is not delicate. Care for exactly like wool.
Hand-wash in cold water or dry-clean.
Lay flat to dry.
Store neatly folded - do not hang.
Store in a moth-free environment.
With this care, an Alpaca item will stand up to years of everyday usage with few signs of wear.
Invisible World: Over 30 Years Experience In Rare Fibers
Since 1985, Invisible World has searched the globe for the best quality products of wool, silk, alpaca and cashmere. We deal directly with sources in South America and Asia and we don't compromise on quality.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.9 x 9.8 x 2.8 inches; 1.05 Pounds
- Item model number : 3224940102
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : November 7, 2017
- ASIN : B01JNLJMRI
- Customer Reviews: