Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on July 28, 2005
Given the # of good reviews, I bought the 160 GB and am in Day 3 of trying to get it to work. Part of that time was 24 hours of THINKING that it was working (blue light flashing, pop-up window reporting that files were being transferred), but I don't think that the drive would ever have stopped. When I finally tried to Cancel the operation; it hung my computer (couldn't CTRL-ALT-DEL it; I couldn't even turn the computer off -- I had to unplug the computer!; then, it took 2 tries to get it to boot up again correctly). I will spend some MORE time on the support web site; the "manual" is indeed useless & apparently inaccurate. I'm afraid that I have a lemon here.
on February 4, 2005
Mine didn't make any noise, but if you even *touched* the cable while it was running, the drive would momentarily lose power and the operation would fail. The drive would take 30 seconds to recover.

Ordinarily, I'm very patient with my devices, but I returned this the same day.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.