- Series: ACS Symposium Series (Book 913)
- Hardcover: 206 pages
- Publisher: American Chemical Society; 1 edition (August 25, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0841239363
- ISBN-13: 978-0841239364
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.6 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,199,526 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ionic Liquids in Polymer Systems: Solvents, Additives, and Novel Applications (ACS Symposium Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Christopher S. Brazel is at University of Alabama. Robin D. Rogers is at University of Alabama.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?