Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on December 6, 2012
Usually I don't like putting any kind of screen protector on anything that's touch screen but I decided to give it a try this time for my Nano. These protectors do a nice job, they fit great and feel great when using the touch screen. Quality is good and it's very easy to apply. This is also a pack of 3 that includes a small screen cleaning cloth.
I also bought Ionic's SlimpPro hard case for my Nano and these 2 work great together to protect my Nano. I would recommend these to anyone.
on December 28, 2012
Make sure the screen is totally clean or you'll get air bubbles and have to start over. This should be in BIG LETTERS on the packaging, but it is not, so you wind up using more screen protectors than you meant to, and of course, then wind up buying more.
on November 16, 2012
I have only recently applied the screen protector to my new Nano so I can't comment on durability but it was well packaged and the design is easy to apply correctly. My impression is that it should work well.
on June 19, 2013
Speedy delivery! easy application with very little to no bubbles! I love the frost effect, keeps it from looking shiny and reflecting light everywhere
on June 12, 2013
Liked the product since it was very affordable and protected my player very well. Price was very cheap and so far, no scratches.
on January 23, 2013
Product was as described. It is working well and was easy to attach. The shipping was fast and I had no problems with this transaction.
on December 12, 2012
Despite having a sticker on the packaging saying it was for the Nano, the actual picture on the packaging was of a full size iPod - and the screen protector inside was so big, I'd be surprised if it wasn't too large for a regular iPod (let alone a Nano, which is pretty tiny). Had I tried to put it on, I'd have had to attempt to cut it to size, which would have been a disaster. It turned out to be a worthless purchase and not worth the time/money to send it back.
on December 27, 2012
I like it as it keeps the fingerprint smudges from showing on the actual screen. I would recommend it to anyone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.