Iphone X Screen Protector, 3D Full Frame 9H Hardness Tempered Shatterproof Glass Screen Protector ( Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [3D Curved Full Screen] Fit iPhone X round edge. 100% full cover protecting Phone touch screen Edge to Edge.
- [9H Hardness] the tempered glass can protect your iPhone X screen from every day usage, anti-scratch.
- [Anti-fingerprint] Coated with hydrophobic and oleophobic clear layer, the glass protects against sweat and oil residue from fingerprints and keep your phone screen pristine all day long.
- [High Sensitivity & HD Clear] High transparency and definition will give you the high quality image and video experience.
- [Easy-Installation] Very easy to install.and No Bobble.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% brand new and high quality guaranteed.
Raw material: AGC glass
1 x dust removal
1.Wipe phone screen with attached alcohol wipe.
2.Completely dry the screen with attached microfiber cloth.
3.Further cleaning with attached dust absorber until there is no lint or dust.
4.Peel off the film of screen protector,align and place it on phone screen.
5.Press the edges of screen protector to make it stick to screen.
6.Wipe screen protector with microfiber cloth,all done.
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING PROBLEM WHEN YOU GET THE ITEM,,PLEASE CONTACT US.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|