- Size (LWH): 2 inches, 2 inches, 2 inches
- Weight: 2.08 ounces
For Apple Iphone 4 4g (AT&T) Black Screen Glass Replacement Digitizer with Frame + LCD Assembly + 6 Piece Tool Kit
|Price:||$11.40 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- For Apple Iphone 4 4g (AT&T) Black Screen Glass Replacement Digitizer with Frame + LCD Assembly + 6 Piece Tool Kit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you compare it to an iPhone screen you can see that the whites are slightly different but you can't tell if you just look at the phone by itself.
The glass seems the same to me. I see reviews that say their is a different feel to the glass. I held both in my hands and I can't see much of a difference. I can't feel much of a difference. I was worried their would be. Don't worry about it.
This is a great price and a perfect replacement. Buy it. It looks and feels perfect. I'm very happy with it.
The replacement is easy if you use the youtube video and use a magnetic tray that you draw on. There are 7 or 8 different types of screws. Make it easy on yourself to know where they go. I drew a large version of the phone and placed the screws where I found them in the phone. Made it easy.
I did about 3 hours of research on iPhone 4 replacement screens. What I learned.
- Don't buy a touch screen only. It wont work. You need the screen and lcd display.
- Nobody has a OEM screen. Their are close copies but if you want an Apple screen you need to return you screen to Apple. This screen is the same as you will get from the video making websites that sell them for $100
- Some screens out there have plastic screens. They scratch. Don't buy them.
- When they changed the screw in the bottom of the iphone they didn't send the correct screw driver for a while. They send the correct screw driver now.
- Many people don't know that you need to use the phone speaker screen that your phone comes with. This screen doesn't come with one because you already have one.
Amazon really needs to do something to clean up this mess. Every reseller has a different part and it seems some resellers even have more than one part selling under the same description on Amazon. Time to break the parts down so the buyer can tell which manufacturer and part number they are purchasing, otherwise the reviews are a total waste of time.
These are easily the worst screens I've seen. I order 6 of them at the same time and I had issues each one. It's natural that aftermarket screens won't fit as well as the original Apple screen, that is expected, but these are usable for me. First, they are too thick, forcing me to use a filler under the home button to bring it to screen level, second, the margins around the screen are off, covering the entire aluminium casing. Third, the plastic bezel surrounding the glass digitizer isn't properly adhered to the glass causing it to come loose and prevent the digitizer from seating to the case well.
In addition to the build of these parts, several of the screens didn't work at all. One had a bad LCD and another had a cut ribbon cable. There are several other options for this screen from other sellers that are much better quality and about the same price. I for one, will never buy a product from this seller again if I can avoid it.
- Make SURE to download or make your own sheet of paper with instructions on where everything should go. There's no reason you should pay the $0.99 that a major repair company charges for this download, so use your powers of ingenuity and google "iPhone 4 screen repair guide sheet."
- Use some little piece of tape to tape down every single one of those grain-of-sand-sized screws, and number them in steps (see my picture for a suggested method). While not necessary, the combo of a Scotch PopUp Tape Handband Dispenser, 0.75 x 2 Inches, 75 Strips per Pad, 1 Pad per Pack (Colors May Vary) (96-G) and a Sharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Black, Pack of 5 made for easier re-assembly.
- The included phillips head screwdriver was adequate, but didn't hold a magnetic "charge" and seemed to strip the screws. So I ran to the store and got the General Tools 6 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set (for a *lot* cheaper than this price on Amazon). THAT was a good idea. I ran it along a strong magnet 20 times in the same direction to "charge" it up a little more (don't worry about it by the phone parts - you remove the motherboard and anyway, it's not very strong of a magnet).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Received my package on time, but missing installation tools and after having the screen installed noticed that it was very dull and cloudy. Read morePublished 6 days ago by fordman337
Fits ok, but the screen had a purple hue when turning on, does not reflect when turned on, but concerned it may be defective to begin with, returnedPublished 7 days ago by Md Nazmul Ahsan
UPDATE 2: AMAZON TO THE RESCUE! Upon explaining my disappointment to Amazon customer service, they have refunded my purchase price. THANK YOU AMAZON. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Scott in Texas
Only one screwdriver works and its the one to take out the first two screws at the bottom the other one is completely useless you will need to have a small philips or flat head of... Read morePublished 19 days ago by David Griffith
This product looks very nice and was easy to assemble. Pretty good quality but there were dead pixels in the screen.Published 1 month ago by alice
bad product, didn't fit the phone, and ask for a refund that was given. Please don't buy this for the iphone 4 didn't work and i have to use the phone with the screen broken for 2... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Raul A.
Title and description were off. The piece did not fit the iPhone and I was told no refunds by the company.Published 1 month ago by Tonia Gunn