Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 22, 2015
I love that I can adjust this hat to my daughters head! Perfect for the beach and the pool and provides plenty of protection.
review image
on January 30, 2016
This had is adorable!

We spend a lot of time outdoors and I was really on the hunt for a sun hat for my baby. Her head is tiny so most hats they sell are way too big. The adjuster in the middle cinches it up to perfect size. The tie straps make it a little bit harder for her to toss off.

My only complaint is the brim is very floppy, I couldn't figure out how to protect her from the sun and keep her from being blinded, the brim kept
falling down over her eyes. I folded it up a bit but then I was exposing her to the sun. It really ticked her off but hopefully she'll get used to it.

The size is pretty wide so I think it will fit her again this summer. That makes it pretty economical since all their other clothes have to be replaced every 3 months as they grow!
on August 21, 2015
I am obsessed with these hats, it is our third one, I keep getting new ones as my daughter grows. They really provide full coverage sun protection for her face and neck and even her shoulders. It stays tight thanks to the little adjuster thing, I guess she can untie the strings but not sure how to make a hat that can't be untied. I do think it runs large, my 2 yr old is still in the 6-18mo size, but she has a small head. Also it washes well and dries super duper fast. Doesn't stain either- I got light green this time and was regretting it a bit, but not staining issues so far.
on July 4, 2015
We bought this to help protect our 14 month old (at the time) daughter on a two week trip to Jamaica and it did an amazing job. First it shipped to us quickly and arrived in perfect new condition as expected. It is adjustable and fit her little head quite well, the adjustable chin strap kept it in place. We were worried she would yank it off but it was never a problem as she like the shade to her eyes and was always to busy play or hanging onto something. It was definitely cute as well and we received many compliments on her in it. We also purchased an excellent long sleeve Tuga swim top and diaper combo on here that was UV rated as well and she never burned her porcelain skin once during long days at the beach and in the ocean playing:) the hat not only covered her face and head but her body enough to wear regular suits also (with sun block of course). It did get kinda dingy from the ocean and sunblock etc after 2 weeks in Jamaica and didn't come clean rinsing it in the shower there but laundered clean once home. It is definitely a must have beach item for a toddler can't recommend it enough. Thank you for reading my review, hope it helps you protect you little lived one as well
on July 9, 2015
I absolutely love this hat! We are fair skinned and live in Hawaii, so sun protection is a must! I originally purchased the 0-6 month size and it worked great till my son was 9 months. I decided to skip the next size and buy the 2-4 years toddler size so there's plenty of room as my son grows. The draw string on the back keeps it snug and the tie under his chin keeps it from blowing off. The brim is nice and big, covering his neck and shading his face. Perfect for hiking and on the beach. If it's hot out, we'll wet the hat and put it back on our son's head to keep him cool. The material is soft and our son doesn't mind wearing it.
on May 8, 2015
The brim is a bit large, its true but thus far its holding up to the abuse and does what its meant to. My girl keeps untying the straps so I might recommend offering a variety with a soft Velcro strap that doesn't hang down. On the whole its well worth the price. The extra lining on the inside keeps sweat down and I can apply bug spray to the brim and top and not worry about it running into my daughters face. The adjustable size is nice although I have to admit I thought it looked a tad awkward at first, but it grew on me. Thanks for keeping it affordable!
on June 26, 2014
I got a size 0-6 months for my 5-month-old, based on the other reviews saying that it fit large, and I'm happy with this size. The strings are a wonderful idea and let me tie it tight enough so that it really stays on! I didn't bother cinching the toggle on the head since the straps kept it perfectly in place, but if I wanted to, I could tighten the toggle a little; I can pinch about an inch of fabric around her head where there is room to grow. Can't remember her head size right now but I know she's 40th percentile for head (and 15 lbs. and 25 inches long right now). The brim is great, not floppy but soft enough; I carried her all around the beach where it was breezy and not once did the wind blow the brim up. It's also nice and wide, enough that she's really well shaded but not too wide to be annoying. And the color was great, I was worried it would show up a darker purple and not the lavender in the picture, but the image is spot on to what I received. So fantastic I just ordered another, bigger size for my 3 year old.
on June 20, 2015
I am so happy with this purchase! I was unsure of what size to get since my baby is 10 months old and her head circumference is in the first percentile for her age (very small head!). The hat she already had was size 3-6 months and it still fits her well, so I decided to go ahead and order the newborn/0-6 month iPlay swim hat. It fits nicely and I can still pull the drawstring a little bit. It won't fit her for long but will work for a few months at least; I plan to get the larger size for next summer. The brim is wide, which I like, and holds up well. It does start to flop down when she's in the pool and it gets wet. This hasn't been an issue for us, though. I just pop the brim above her eyes up and it's totally fine. Very satisfied!
on February 1, 2016
My family lives in Florida, so we are outdoors all year round. As a result, I wanted to ensure that my daughter had appropriate head coverage and sun protection. I absolutely love this hat, because it grows with your child! The hat has an adjustable pull tab that allows you to fit the hat to the circumference of your child's head, as well as a chin tie. I bought this for my daughter at 6 months and she still has plenty of room to grow into it at 17 months. Also, it looks so cute on and goes with all of her outfits (I purchased this hat in white). I will definitely be purchasing more in the future from this company!
on July 13, 2015
This is the second I play hat I have purchased for my son. He loves these hats and they are the only ones he will keep on his head during the summer. The brim is great and shades his hole face without being in his way. Only down side is they get very hot because they are more fitted. But It hasn't been a problem airing it out a little bit and then putting it back on. I Will only buy these hats until he grows out of them. Wash the hat before you use it. The brim will soften and will make it a more comfortable fit.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.