- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by vbgusa. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Iqzeens Nut Milk Bag- Safe Organic Cotton and Hemp Strainer- Large Reusable Food Filter- Sprouts and Cheese Maker- Coffee and Tea Brewer- Juicer- Storage Bag Included
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKE HEALTHY CHOICE: IQzeens Nut Milk Bag made of certified organic cotton and hemp that are Processed without Harmful Chemicals and Glues.
- Save Your Money - DURABLE fabric blend has extended lifetime. ANTIBACTERIAL properties of natural cotton and hemp fibers prevent mold or bacteria growth. STRONG drawstring cord can hold a bag full of pulp and milk with no tears overtime. PREMIUM double stitching perfectly holds many uses and washes.
- Save Your Time - functional design with the rounded bottom keeps pulp out of stack in the corners, so the bag is easier to operate and faster to wash. LARGE SIZE 13” x 11’’ allows you to make more food at ones. WIDE opening fits without falling off variety of jars and blenders like Vitamix and Blendtec. FINE MESH makes your milk creamy and smooth from first time, you don’t need to filter it again.
- Make With Confidence And Enjoy - best homemade milk out of nuts seeds and grains. Nutritious sprouts for salads, baking and juicing. Tasty teas for refreshment. Easy cheese and Greek yogurts.
- We have thousands satisfied customers around USA. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Don't like Plastic in your Food? Looking for Nut Milk bag but not for paint strainer? We are here for you!
You probably noticed how most synthetic nut milk bags are made of same material as paint strainers. The most common material used for nut milk bags is nylon, which is made from petrochemicals with added Phthalates which leach into your food. When consumed, Phthalates can cause hormone dysfunctions and cancer.
Another material for nut milk strainers is Cotton. Although cotton is natural material, it is considered the world's 'dirtiest' crop by Environmental Justice Foundation due to heavy use of insecticides the most hazardous pesticide to human and animal health. Cotton production also uses many other hazardous chemicals like silicone waxes, harsh petroleum scours, softeners, heavy metals, flame and soil retardants, ammonia, and formaldehyde-just to name a few. Doesn't sound like delicious recipe, does it?
Original Nut Milk Bag That Makes Nothing But Healthy and Delicious Food!
We have thousands satisfied customers around USA!
FREE nice storage bag for IQzeens nut milk strainer $5 value!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Don't Miss Out on Your Free Bonus Storage Bag! Bonus is limited time only. Order Today and Start Making Your Healthy, Chemical and Additives Free Drinks, Food and Snacks!
Want FREE Shipping? Order 2 bags today and make a nice gift for your friend!
GO ON THE TOP PAGE AND CLICK "ADD TO CART" BUTTON AND START SAVING YOUR HEALTH TODAY!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE 7/13/16: I am now making batch after batch of coldbrew coffee with this bag. I use 1 cup of grounds to 4 cups of filtered water, let sit overnight in fridge, then strain through the bag. This is a concentrate for me, so I just add ice and water when I drink it, but others drink it straight up at this ratio. It is the smoothest coffee you will ever have! The bag is holding up beautifully after many repeated washings, although, it is coffee-colored now...
Edit (Nov. 21, 2017): I still use this bag to make cold brew! One thing that I have noticed is that over the years the stitching has remained white while the bag and drawstring have turned brown from the coffee. I suspect the stitching on this bag is not made from 100% cotton, but a polyester blend. Perhaps it gives some added strength to hold the bag together, because it's still going strong!
I thought it was strange that the bag came in another bag. Is this supposed to be a bonus straining bag? If not it seems a bit wasteful.