- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (August 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1478390867
- ISBN-13: 978-1478390862
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,527,780 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Iraq Journal-Sketches from the Contracting Life: Second Edtion 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover,"" illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Pre-order today
About the Author
Phil Nerges is a lifelong New Jersey resident. His short stories have appeared in Amoskeag, The Journal of Southern New Hampshire University and Foliate Oak Literary Magazine. His collection of short stories titled They Must be Hungry appeared in Spring 2011. He collaborated with musician/songwriter Vic Ruggiero to create a story/album collection about Iraq titled Tampa Road.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|