- Series: Middle Eastern Military Studies
- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415560233
- ISBN-13: 978-0415560238
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,354,965 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Iraq's Armed Forces: An Analytical History (Middle Eastern Military Studies) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"A must addition to the collection of any academic library." -- C. C. Lovett, Emporia State University --This text refers to the Digital edition.
About the Author
Ibrahim Al-Marashi is an adjunct faculty member at the Department of History at Bogazici University in Istanbul, Turkey.
Sammy Salama is a Middle East expert with the Monterey Institute of International Studies, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more