- Series: Oxford History of the British Empire Companion Series
- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (March 2, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199251843
- ISBN-13: 978-0199251841
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.8 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,326,088 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ireland and the British Empire (Oxford History of the British Empire Companion Series)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Learn more about the top issues of this year's presidential race with these books sponsored by Wiley.Learn more.
a worthwhile contribution to the unending 'polemic' inspired by Ireland's uniquely ambiguous association with the British Empire. David Fitzpatrick, English Historical Review
About the Author
Professor Wm Roger Louis
Kerr Professor of English History and Culture, University of Texas, Austin