Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 21, 2013
I tried to watch the TV series version of this but there were just too many flashbacks/recaps, so I became frustrated and gave up. When I saw they had a movie version I got very excited and immediately rented it. Unfortunately there are no English subtitles, an oversight on my part- I shouldn't have just assumed. Just wanted to warn future customers. The stars I gave have no merit.
on February 26, 2017
This is a TV series of 20 or so episodes shrunk down into a movie. There are English subtitles.
on July 30, 2013
I love good Korean and good foreign movies. And Iris: The Movie seems like a very good one, however, someone forgot the subtitles! Lol! Beware for those whom does not speak the language..
on April 7, 2014
i would have loved to watch this, but unfortunately there are no subtitles and it is not in english... so i wasted $4 for 2 minutes of film that i couldn't understand.

wish that was posted before i spent the money...