|Fits as expected||
$87.00 - $119.98
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- This beautiful 100% Irish Merino Wool Single Button Ladies Plated Coat .
- Made by the renowned West End Knitwear, Irelands biggest knitwear manufacturer.
- Promising outstanding quality with great comfort this Stylish Plated Irish Aran Coat will keep you snug, warm and fashionable all year round.
- Available in a selection of sizes and colors. A must have for any wardrobe.
- Designed in Ireland and delivered from Ireland to the US within 6-9 Days plus free Irish gift with every purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep warm & look stylish with this one button aran plated coat. The Irish Aran knit is detailed throughout and be sure to admired. This Aran Coat is made from 100% Irish Merino Wool. Available in a selection colors and sizes. The sweater is handmade by West end knitwear. West End Knitwear was originally established by Molly Cullen in 1957, the granddaughter of Kate O'Shea, who, in 1856, was the first craftswoman in Ireland to commercially market her robust, hand knitted woollens. Today, it is the biggest knitwear manufacturer in Ireland, it's a modern company with a young, energetic workforce. We are the largest Aran sweater and jacket producer in the world. West End Knitwear is conscious of its roots in the past; however, the company has its eyes firmly focused on the future.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00JQBE4V0
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 16, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was also surprised by the color block look of this especially on the cuffs and sleeves. It doesn't show that much in the photo, but it's different shades of color with blocking. I'll see if I can add photos. I'm not super crazy about that part, but since it's not for me, I'll let my sister decide if she likes it.
Most recent customer reviews