Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
VaprTrek boots by Irish Setter feature RPM technology which is a breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
An Irish Setter exclusive, ScentBan is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
Irish Setter UltraDry construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Hunting isn't their hobby. It's their calling. It's all they were made to do. In sixty years, they've never lost focus. They've never followed anything but their instincts. They've never let up. They still live for the chase, pursuing innovation from dusk to dawn. They're in the fields, the blinds and the stands, long after the fair-weather crowd heads inside. They do all of this to build incredible hunting boots, because at Irish Setter, the hunt never ends.
- Department : Mens
- Manufacturer : Irish Setter
- Package Dimensions : 12 x 8 x 3.5 inches
- ASIN : B08F9BQW83
- Date First Available : August 5, 2020
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit: I ordered a half size up and wider than normally wear. I'm glad I did because these fit perfectly.
1.these Vaprtrek boots are well made and can EASILY last beyond a season.
2. They will NOT hurt the shinbone even when laced up tight.
3. They do not impeede mobilty.
4. Several months in and they are still just as waterproof as the day i bought them (which is more than i can say for (Vasque hikers)
1. the laces which come with this boot are scratchy, grippy, clingy and just shy of being too short for tying. I chose to replace my laces with something else.
2. The ankle opening is tight.
3. Not the best traction for certain kinds of river rocks.
4. The tan color of the sole and toe rubber seems too bright and in the face. Kinda negates the whole camo thing in my opinion.
Top international reviews
Only one reason for 4 stars. The instep/middle of boot grip. It’s a honeycomb solid hard rubber. Looks great and I like the looks. But when you step on a log using the middle of the boot, it’s crazy slippery side to side. Front and back grip great. But if you walk sideways down a hill and step on a wet log or rock, don’t use instep/middle of boot or you’ll slip. Use toes or heel and you’re fine. Just have to be conscious of this as you move. Otherwise they are almost perfect. Would be nice if they came in solid green or brown