BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Dirty Heads PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment TNF TNF TNF  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 1, 2016
When I first got these boots the top part of the boot was a little stiff and rubbed on my ankle a little. However, after wearing them for a couple of days I never noticed that again. I love these boots, when I walk in them I feel like I am wearing Peter Pan slippers and I could just jump and fly away. Well, not really, but they are very comfortable. Make sure you get the right size and width, you can't go wrong with these Chukka Casuals. Oh yeah, be sure to double tie the shoe strings or they will come undone. That is the only negative, which is really no big deal, how hard is it to tie it twice. Irish Setter boots are my favorite.
on June 3, 2016
These shoes feel as though you are in a foot tank, I felt safely insullated from the ground and other things in my path, also they are very comfortable, surprising so, because looking at these shoes the toe section fells like a steel tip shoe, but when you put these shoes on, it is unusally comfortable, and I walked in these shoes on the concrete ground for over two hours straight, and when I took them off I felt like my feet was taken out of pillows. The only issue that I have with these shoes is that they were slightly longger than shoes of that same size, but I can easly live with that considering shoes good points, they are a nice pair of shoes.
on September 23, 2014
These boots are light, water proof, comfortable, all day boots. Irish Setter boots, great price and a great boot. I think is my 7-8 pair now. I'm on my feet all day, walk 6-7 miles. These soles like all of mine in the past are sewn on not glued. Why would you buy a boot with glued soles, they just wont last. I will buy me a second pair just for a back up, or is the style changes. You wont go wrong with these boots.
on December 9, 2013
I would expect nothing else from Irish Setter. I have found it difficult to find an attractive ankle high boot in black that can be worn both casually or with dress pants. I live in an area with cold and snow for half of the year and dress shoes are not always practical. This shoe fit my needs perfectly and I'm very happy with them.
on October 11, 2016
Good comfort right out of the box - falls into the category of 'you get what you pay for'. Most Irish Setter boots command a somewhat premium price, but the quality seems to be worth the cost. If you can get them on sale, they are a great buy!
on December 2, 2015
I just got them today, I will have to wear them inside a little more. The outside of the shoe is very nice. But the sole is not so soft and the top area around my ankles rubbed with the top of the boot. Will try a little longer
on November 4, 2015
I bought these boots on sale.I wear a size 14 and have flat feet. I have difficulty finding a shoe with enough toe room, but with the moccasin toe this is not a problem. The boot is well built and sturdy. I couldn't be more pleased.
on May 3, 2016
Great casual/hunting boot combo,exactly as I was looking for a pair of boots with elegance but not some standard office dwelling performance, all in all great shoes.
on February 17, 2017
One half size bigger than recommended would have been ideal. Otherwise a very good boot
on June 20, 2015
These are my favorite boots. I waited for the price to come down and snapped them up as soon as I could. Well worth the MSRP, but great buy when I bought them on sale, I love these chukkas.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.