|Price:||$134.92 - $145.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 13.5" around
- 6" lace-up work boot with vietnam-made full grain waterproof leather and removable polyurethane footbed
- Electrical Hazard - meets ASTM F2413-11 Safety Standards,Outsole:Rubber-EVA Traction Tred. Care - To ensure your rubber footwear stays in good condition wipe or spray with lukewarm water after use and allow to dry naturally. If soap is required for additional cleaning
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Trout Brook Leather
Handcrafted by the S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for the Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Electrical Hazard protective sole and heel construction of this footwear is designed to reduce hazards due to contact of the outsole with electrically energized parts, to provide a secondary source of protection.
Irish Setter has developed outsoles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
The 6" 83605 Boot by Irish Setter® has a classic boot design made with durably modern materials to keep your feet secure and comfortable during your work day. Briar Turbo Vegas full-grain leather. Moc-toe style with triple-stitching detail. Traditional lace-up system with durable metal eyelets. Padded collar for extra comfort. Rear pull loop for easier on and off. Goodyear welt construction provides dependable durability. Removable PU footbed for all-day comfort. EVA midsole for superior cushioned support. White Rubber-EVA Traction Tred outsole offers better grip and comfort. Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11, EH safety standards. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 1 lb 9 oz Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0063C3ZDI
- Item model number: 83605-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are in the fence buy them you won't regret it.
2 photos I added: older worn out pair is 2 years old. Newer pair is 2 months old