|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- 6" lace-up aluminum-toe work boot with USA-made full grain waterproof leather and removable polyurethane footbed
- Electrical Hazard - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75 Safety Standards
- Heat-Resistant outsole - resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 Fahrenheit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Trout Brook Leather
Handcrafted by the S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for the Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Electrical Hazard protective sole and heel construction of this footwear is designed to reduce hazards due to contact of the outsole with electrically energized parts, to provide a secondary source of protection.
Irish Setter has developed outsoles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heavy falling or dropped objects and vehicles in motion are work hazards. In many cases, employers require protective footwear; in other cases, it just makes good sense. Red Wing's safety toe footwear meets ASTM F2413-11, I/75C/75 standards for impact and compression.
Irish Setter partners with you to get the job done in this handsome work boot. The leather upper features a moc-toe for a classic look. A Goodyear welt adds durability while the aluminum toe offers lightweight protection.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0063C3ZGU
- Item model number: 83606-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
UPDATE::::::::Ok so returned the first pair that did not fit due to being too big. ordered one size down. Fit was perfect. and comfortable right out of the box. great for concrete floors. don't care about ice or snow as I work mainly indoors most of the time.
only issue is the laces suck. will have to buy some better ones later.