|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$76.40 - $124.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Durable 6" lace-up work boot with full grain Crazy Horse leather and direct attach sole
- Electrical Hazard - meets ASTM F2892-11 standard
- Removable Polyurethane footbed
- Non-marking dual-density polyurethane V-Grip outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Traditional lace-up system with D-ring brass hardware. Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort. Removable PU footbed is cushioned for all-day comfort. Dual-density PU V-Grip outsole has a direct attach construction for better underfoot comfort and flexibility. Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-11, EH safety rating.
In 1950, Red Wing Shoes introduced boot style 854, crafted with distinctive Red Russet leather which inspired the Irish Setter name. Irish Setter became the premier boot brand for generations of hunters and workers by proving itself in the field and on the job site. Today, more than 100 years of Red Wing work boot experience, combined with the over 60-year legacy of Irish Setter outdoor footwear, results in purpose-built Irish Setter footwear for the modern craftsman and avid hunter.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0063C3ZII
- Item model number: 83607-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
For some reason the little seam on the side always splits after a while but doesn't really affect the boot.
Maybe they could beef that up.
Referred a friend who had foot pain and was frustrated with his other boots. He loves them. On his third pair in three years.
I don't know what I'll do if they ever stop making this boot.