Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 280 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 300 reviews
on November 16, 2016
Comfortable boots. But if your work involves kneeling on concrete, I don't recommend. The toe wore through the leather in one day. I'll be adding toe caps.
review image
on January 18, 2014
THIS WORK BOOT IS BETTER THAN EXPECTED. VERY LIGHTWEIGHT.
LEATHER EASY TO BREAK-IN. SUGGEST USING A SHOE CONDITIONER
WITH WATERPROOFING FOR EXTENDED DURABILITY....
on June 10, 2017
Best all day work boots I've tried this is my 8th pair they last me about a year and I average about 10,000 steps a day and stand servicing fire extinguishers all day. Would go through tennis shoes every few months.
For some reason the little seam on the side always splits after a while but doesn't really affect the boot.
Maybe they could beef that up.
Referred a friend who had foot pain and was frustrated with his other boots. He loves them. On his third pair in three years.

I don't know what I'll do if they ever stop making this boot.
on May 10, 2017
I'm a dedicated Red Wing Boot wearer ......not sure how many pairs I had in the past, but it has been plenty. The only thing I did not like about this boot was the top strap/loop for lacing. I would have preferred a quick lace hook instead. Other than that the boots are as expected ... good quality materials and excellent workmanship. Fit as expected.
on February 23, 2016
I have to say that I love the shoes, because for the price, they are killer quality! Once broken in, the boots fit like a glove. I purposely didn't get steel toe boots, because of the added weight. These shoes are very light, and comfortable for work. I wear them 10-14 hours daily, and even on my day off I will wear them. My wife constantly tells me to take them off once I'm home, because they're so comfortable I forget they're on. The boots have been through hell and back, and seem to hold up well. Thanks Irish Setter for making a quality boot that I (a laborer) can afford.
on October 21, 2016
this is a cheep made in china not up to red wings that i ever owned cheep cheep do not wast your money on this crap
on June 29, 2017
I ordered them a half size larger than my normal size shoe because I have very wide feet. They seem to run large and wide. I have been wearing these for about a week and my feet are very happy. Next time I'll buy the right size shoe. I would have returned these for the correct size, but I scuffed them up a lot on the first day.
on October 2, 2014
These are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. Most Irish Setters are available in EE wide sizes, which suits my flat wide feet. I usually have to experiment with one size larger to get the right fit. Narrow toes kill my feet and loose boots hurt my ankles.

I bought these boots because they were on sale and was greatly surprised by the quality and comfort. Most boots require a great deal of time to break in but these seem to be an exception. They fit and were comfortable right out of the box. I wore them all Summer and my only complaint is they seemed a bit warm for hot weather work but I look forward to using them this winter.
on December 23, 2016
Irish Setters from my understanding are a division of redwing shoes and they are really good for the price. These withstand high usage, are warm, comfortable and fit exceptionally well. This is not the first purchase of these I have made, but they do last for at least a few years. I'm sticking with them!
on July 18, 2017
My husband loves these boots! He wears them everyday to work and has not complained about uncomfort once.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.