Hunting isn't their hobby. It's their calling. It's all they were made to do. In sixty years, they've never lost focus. They've never followed anything but their instincts. They've never let up. They still live for the chase, pursuing innovation from dusk
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004EK2QO0
- Item model number: ChoreMaster 4850-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 28, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Pro's: Beefy tread, doesn't fill up with snow (or I would guess mud), they are pretty warm (I've been out in 0 and while walking they have kept my feet warm). Light weight for the size of the boot.
Con's: And the only reason for 4 stars rather then 5 is that the bridge of the boot is very tight. On the one hand it's nice as there isn't that sloppy "boot feel" but the loss of a star is due to how hard they are to take off. They are not so tight as to rub while wearing.