Industrial Deals Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Favorite Irish Sing Alongs
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$2.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 15, 2015
It's great music for singalongs, but in at least one instance, the lyrics aren't even correct.
Track 9 includes "School Days", and the lyrics provided lead us to sing "...and you rode in my sleigh, and I love you, Jo, and we were a couple of kids". Anyone old enough to appreciate Mitch Miller probably knows that song, and like me, grew up knowing it as "...and you wrote on my slate, 'I love you, Joe', when we were a couple of kids". (We actually sang this and "The Sidewalks Of New York" in elementary school, if that seems possible. I learned some Cat Stevens as well, but Mitch isn't having us sing "Morning Has Broken" here.) I'll have to follow the bouncing ball through the rest of the Irish favorites soon to check on those lyrics, too.
If he were still around, Mitch would be taking "the tune of a hickory stick" to someone for this sloppiness, I'm sure. Five stars for the music, but three for the words we are given to sing.
on April 25, 2015
This collection is just ok. Singing and arrangements are quite mundane. To my taste, the best collection of Irish singalongs is "130 Great Irish Party Singalongs" which contains abundant beautiful Irish songs, wonderfully sung and backed by great music accompaniment.
on May 18, 2014
Don't you agree that there's nothing Mitch Miller can't do? From Christmas to St. Patrick's Day, Mitch Miller captures holiday spirit & everything else with style & pizzazz. From songs like 'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling' to 'Harrigan', Mitch will liven your St. Patrick's Day like almost no other.
on April 13, 2014
What a joy to take a journey to the past when music was embraced and enjoyed. Mitch Miller is pure classic sending one to the past when friends and families would all join in and all be a part. This recording is one that is treasured by all classic music collectors. You won't go wrong with this great program of wonderful hits.
on March 25, 2018
One of my all-time favorites, excellent price/service.
on March 15, 2018
great item.
on September 5, 2017
Brings back memories!!
on October 10, 2012
For those who loved Mitch Miller back in the "old days" and for any younger people who like to sing along to popular old Irish songs, this CD is for you. I used it at several senior citizen gatherings and they loved it!
on November 19, 2015
love it
on July 27, 2013
It's Mitch Miller! Sing along and enjoy some of the nostalgia of that era. It's a feel good experience. Enjoy!