- File Size: 396 KB
- Print Length: 262 pages
- Publisher: Wesco Information & Distribution (April 1, 2011)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004UWPH1Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #743,381 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $8.00 (62%)
Iron Addict's Way of Change Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 262 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I'm so glad I read this book.
In numerous parts within IA's Way of Change, it almost felt like the "Cliff notes" version to the other two books I mentioned as well as the actual ironaddicts.com board/forum itself.
Very insightful, entertaining and with tons of nuggets of wisdom from Iron Addict (Wes) himself.
I would recommend this book as well as the two other books for anyone interested in the real deal, no BS on training, recovery/rest, nutrition/diet and most importantly life in general.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good read - makes you think about life outside of training and not just hitting big numbers. It's a book about life & provides a perception that can benefit anyone willing to... Read morePublished on May 21, 2013 by LANCE HILD
Although it is geared toward people who do weight lifting as a sport, there are some great takeaways for everyone. I find myself referring to it over and over again.... Read morePublished on March 14, 2013 by timetraveler100
Not so much a diet, bodybuilding or even weight loss book as it is a how to guide on improving oneself. It goes way deeper than you would expect it to. Read morePublished on November 5, 2012 by Livingdeadguy
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Men's Health > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Women's Health > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Men's Health > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health