- Product Dimensions: 13 x 36.6 x 11 inches ; 4.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B001EJMS6K
- Item model number: IRONG-MC4
- Average Customer Review: 3,516 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
|Price:||$23.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, dips, crunches, and more
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral
- Uses leverage to hold against the doorway so there are no screws and no damage to door. Installs in seconds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Iron Gym is the multi function training bar that combines every exercise you need to build a powerful upper body. Its the ultimate body sculpting and strength building tool that helps shape the upper body and tones your midsection. The durable steel construction holds up to 300 lbs. It is designed to fit residential doorways 24" to 32" wide with doorway trim or molding up to 3 ½ inches wide.
Strengthen your back, biceps, and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your living room or dorm with the Iron Gym workout bar. Designed to fit conveniently in most doorway frames or sit on the floor for pushups, dips, and sit-ups, the Iron Gym is an ideal choice for people who want to get fit without buying expensive, space-intensive weight sets. When installed in the doorway, the device lets you perform pull-ups and chin-ups, with three grip positions--narrow, neutral, and wide--for working the inner and outer back. Once you're done with your back workout, you can quickly move the Iron Gym to the floor, where you can perform pushups while facing down, tricep dips while facing the other way, or sit-ups using the Iron Gym for foot stability.
The Iron Gym--whose durable steel frame installs quickly without tools or fasteners--holds up to 300 pounds and is designed to fit residential doorways 24 to 32 inches wide, with doorway trim or molding up to 3.5 inches wide.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
And if I ever find I'm out of toilet paper, I can always have a pair of extra rolls on the pull up bar.
@The company that makes this --------- PLEASE READ
That plastic bar NEEDS to be metal!!!!
You can also use this bar for dips and as a push-up bar, though I prefer to use a chair and actual push-up bars. The health guide that comes with the instructions, on the other hand, is laughably bad. I didn't pay for their dietary advice, so I'm still giving them five stars, but seriously, don't pay it any attention if you're new to shaping your diet for your fitness goals.
I already knew what I was getting because he has one at his house and I had tried it out. (I am still not able to complete even one chin-up yet, but I am much closer than when I started, and my son assures me that if I continue trying a few times each day, I will get there in time.)
This is no miracle in a box. It is a tool, that is exactly what it claims to be. What you get out of it is determined by how much effort you put in, but as such, it can be quite useful.