Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on November 6, 2012
This is a awesome soundtrack it is fun and enjoyable to listen to the best songs on this cd are all of them if you have not listened to this cd then i recommend you do
on December 13, 2016
Wish they had the original scored in MP3 format as well here on Amazon.
on June 6, 2016
another favorite soundtrack - came in perfect condition and playback was outstanding
One of my favorite aspects of the original "Iron Man" was the music composed by Ramin Djawadi (who went on to compose the great music for "Game of Thrones"). Djawadi's music for Iron Man was memorable, had the perfect tone for the movie, and fit the character of Tony Stark perfectly. If you do not own the music from the first "Iron Man" film, I highly recommend that soundtrack!

With "Iron Man 2", they changed composers... The replacement, John Debney (a very talented guy), does add something new to the Iron Man universe with his music. One major contribution was that he created very unique sounds for two of the new main characters (Whiplash and Black Widow) - and both themes are included on the album. The album also includes "Make Way for Tomorrow Today", which is one of the songs that plays during the Stark Expo near the beginning of the film. It's a nice addition to the soundtrack.

Overall, I think this is a solid album with some good music. I'd definitely recommend that film music fans check it out. The reason I am giving it 3 Stars is because I do not quite think it lives up to the quality of the score for the first "Iron Man" and I'd say its probably one of the weaker soundtracks for any of the films in the Marvel universe. Still, there are some great tracks worthy of a purchase, and I've listed three below:

FAVORITE TRACKS:
[9] Monaco Drive
[10] Mayhem in Monoco
[15] Sledgehammer V2

*NOTE: If you want the AC/DC music (none of which is included on this album), then you should look here: Iron Man 2 (CD/DVD)
on October 26, 2016
Remarkable.
on June 14, 2016
Husband loved it
on May 18, 2016
Love it
on October 27, 2015
Great soundtrack and it arrived right on time.
on February 15, 2013
I went to see the movie & now I bought the motion score soundtrack. I'm very happy & relieved that I have the cd. I enjoy this cd & I'm not going to trade or sell this album for anything else.
on September 23, 2013
I love it! Helps make boring work days fly by. I love the fact I can listen to it and "re-watch" the scenes from the movie in my mind.