Iron Stop Solar Powered Spinner Motor
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SOLAR POWERED: No batteries required. Spins approximately 50rpm when direct sunlight hits the panel. Will NOT charge up, store energy, or work at night but spins instantly when sun shines on the panel.
- LOTS OF USES: Have something that needs to rotate, turn, twist, twirl, hang, & display? Look no further. Bring life to your 3D wind spinners, crystal twisters, and retail products. Showcase flags, windsocks, chimes, and so much more.
- SMALL, STRONG, AND DURABLE- Ideal for lightweight items but will hold 6 pounds easy. Avoid tugging or hanging items that are heavy but I often display 3-4 large 3D wind spinners on one motor. They run all day and never get hot. They don't make much noise and are not very big.
- INDOOR/ OUTDOOR: The solar motor is great to use inside or outside. Inside it must be near a window that gets enough direct sunlight shining in. Easy to use on/ off switch and adjustable panel for convenience. No extra items required but often a 15" extender hook or swivel hook will help get more sun visibility.
- TIPS: Turn them off when not in use and avoid bad weather as much as possible. Improve the longevity by adding a string or shipityourway smooth spinning swivel clip. The string or swivel will protect the motor from resistance. By adding a swivel your item might also spin a little in the wind.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A brilliant accessory to the wind spinner, this spinner motor is solar powered. It spins at 50 RPM which is the perfect speed to admire the wind spinner. This motor also makes for a great wind replacement when hanging your wind spinner indoors.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Spinner bit the dust.... Got another thats battery operated an it's great. This update is after almost a year and it just spins & spinds, with a great battery life.
Update: despite what the manufacturer says this item only works when the sun is directly overhead. The unit is in direct sun and there's no filter on the window. All it would take is just a slightly larger solar cell to solve the problem .
UPDATE: Purchased October 25, 2015. It died recently and isn't even 6 months old.
Found in Questions Answered: "This motor is covered by a 30 day return policy as well as a one year warranty.
By Consumer Relations on February 20, 2015"
Only problem, how do you file a warranty claim?