|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 0.3 inches|
|Item model number||WWI2-02-S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Ironclad WWI2-02-S Wrenchworx Impact Glove, Small
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ERGONOMIC GEL PALM PADS Energy absorbing, non-compressible
- PATENTED CONTOURGRIP® PALM DESIGN For maximum dexterity & control
- DUPONT™ TEFLON® TREATMENT Palm treatment for oil & water resistance
- HYBRID CUFF SYSTEM Secure fit with built in quick release safety feature, TPR CUFF PULLER Get your glove in the proper position faster
- CLARINO® NON-SLIP REINFORCEMENTS Reinforced saddle for ultimate durability & protection, TERRY CLOTH SWEAT WIPE Conveniently located on the back of the thumb
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This glove features gel padding in critical palm areas to minimize fatigue and the potential damage associated with power and impact tool use. Unlike foam padding, which compresses and quickly deteriorates, Ironclad's patented gel padding design excels at absorbing vibrations and impact and lasts through the lifetime of the glove.
From the Manufacturer
This glove features gel padding in critical palm areas to minimize fatigue and the potential damage associated with power and impact tool use. Unlike foam padding, which compresses and quickly deteriorates, Ironclad’s patented gel padding design excels at absorbing vibrations and impact, and lasts through the lifetime of the glove.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without these, any time I used certain power tools and equipment, my hands would have a tingly/ vibration feel when I was done.
These gloves don't remove all of the vibration you feel but it does prevent that feeling.
I rather replace these ever 6 months than have any long term hand problems.
They seem well made, and fit to my expected glove size (medium). I do have larger hands, but always seem to have the best fit with medium gloves.
I wasn't a big fan of the velcro strap on them, so I cut it off. Even without the velco strap, the gloves stay on easily.