Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Ironwood Gourmet, Acacia Wood, 13.25-inch by 10-inch Turkey Prep & Cutting Board
|Price:||$23.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 13.25-inch by 10-inch wooden Turkey Prep & Cutting Board
- NATURAL. Made from gorgeous Acacia hardwood. Known for its rich, dark colors and beautiful, contrasting patterns. One of the special characteristics of Acacia wood is an unusual property known as 'chatoyancy' - appearing to change color and luster in different lighting conditions as if to shimmer.
- UNIQUE and will take center stage at any gathering or special occasion. Ironwood Gourmet offers one of THE highest quality Acacia wood products in the industry and is the choice of notable gourmet retailers throughout the world.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN and clean - Wash with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly (do not soak), then let air dry.
- These boards are designed with versatility in mind. Light enough to use as a serving board and durable enough to use as a cutting board or trivet. 10 mm thick.
Customers Also Shopped For
Ironwood Gourmet was developed to reflect epicurean tastes in food, wine, kitchen gadgets and the love of everything wood. Today, Ironwood Gourmet offers one of THE highest quality acacia wood products in the industry and is the choice of the most notable gourmet retailers throughout the world. Each of our premium, natural Acacia wood products are designed for discriminating tastes--and will take center stage at any gathering or special occasion.
Acacia is a hardwood that is grown on all continents. This pod bearing tree is known for its rich, dark colors, that range from gold to chocolate brown, as well as its beautiful, contrasting patterns. The wood is farmed throughout South East Asia for use in the furniture and housewares industries. One of the special characteristics of Acacia wood is an unusual property known as 'chatoyancy' — it appears to change color and luster in different lighting conditions as if to shimmer. The wood can change from a light tan to a dark brown, sometimes appearing similar to Walnut and sometimes more like Teak.
**Use & Care**
Wash Ironwood Gourmet products in warm, soapy water and thoroughly rinse with clean water. Do not soak. To dry, prop up off of counter to allow all surfaces to air dry evenly. Wood products should never be washed in the dishwasher.
After drying, rejuvenate and protect the wood by rubbing it down with Ironwood Butcher Block Oil. Apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use. Regular application of our Butcher Block Oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.